« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

On Crack Binge ...

With 2 Women

9/26/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830-lamar-odom-article-tmz-2Lamar Odom is holed up in a private home in a gated community 100 miles from L.A. ... and his life is now revolving around smoking crack and partying with 2 young women -- and he's intimate with one of them.

Multiple sources privy to Lamar's current state tell TMZ ... Lamar has a driver who is regularly shuttling back and forth from L.A. to his rental home with one purpose -- scoring drugs, including crack.

We're told Lamar is so paranoid ... he insists the driver only buy small quantities of crack at a time, so as not to draw too much attention to him -- and that means frequent trips to score the drug.

Lamar almost never leaves the home.  He's smoking crack and partying with the 2 women, both in their early 20s. His life now revolves around smoking crack and listening to rap music.

Our sources say Lamar is extremely paranoid about getting caught.  He believes people -- not the 2 girls -- are watching him so he's using a phone app that allows him to text people but the texts are automatically deleted once the texts are read.  The app also notifies Lamar if they try and screenshot the message.

Lamar's best friend is also staying at the house.

We're told Lamar has been living in 3 different residences in the last 2 months -- partly because he feels if he stays on the move he won't get caught.

As for Khloe ... we're told Lamar isn't worried that she'll leave him.  He says he knows she loves him and has stood by him throughout the entire drug saga so he's convinced she won't abandon him now.

0926_lamar_odom_photos_footer

Grace in "The Nanny"

'MEMBA HER?

0501_madeline_zima_grace_the_nanny_now_photo_launchMadeline Zima is best known for playing the youngest child Grace Sheffield -- opposite Fran Drescher -- in the family friendly '90s sitcom "The Nanny." Guess what she looks like now! For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sue

As long as Lamar has been with other women, their relationship is terminally broken. Start divorce proceedings before all the money is gone on drugs. You don't need to waste one more day of your life, Khloe. Be free to start dating again.

papparazirlosers

The Kartrashians need to keep their lies straight. First they said that he was going to spend his anniversary with the wookie and now he is on a drug binge with countless women.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Timed, dated, clear pictures or it didn't happen. That is pretty fcuked up of Kris to put out there to TMZ, after he said they were like family to him. I cannot wait until it all comes down on Kris and her family of worthless famewhores.

Ladylike

I was hoping they'd get back on track, but if all this is really true, and he's shacking up again with crackheads, hope she starts divorce proceedings & gets on with her life. She's young, beautiful & has been a loyal wife to him. Enough is enough...move on Khloe- you deserve so much better.

Cajunlady

Damn Lamar....you must be partying with a snitch. You need to tighten up your circle!!!!!

Gsharon 710

Damage control after we found out he did not trash his father on the net, but you know who did? BBBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG wonder! Kardashians, just stop. What do you want him to do....kill himself over publicity and lies put out by a family that is known for media _horing, well you can drop the media and it will still be correct.

Little_Leota

Some times they have to hit rock bottom before they start to get help. Other times they hit rock bottom and die. Let's hope for the better for him.

tom

I have a LO autograph basketball any offers

Gsharon 710

PD...While Kardashians/Jenners are all up in a grown mans business, (not trying to help, but destroy) those younger girls are getting more negative reviews by the day. If Kris will not teach them positive things, then Sisters, remember your mistakes and take your sisters under your wings and tell them that the world is watching them ruin their lives and they may go too far to recover. Do that, and your negative actions can reverse.

Laura

Get out of the gutter, TMZ. Tell Pimp Mama your readers can't stand you trying to castrate a guy because he dared to leave the Kardashian family. The more you go after him, the more I can't stand that family. At the very least, we all know this lynching would stop if Pimp Mama told you to stop.

itzkathy

"CRACK IS WHACK" Whitney Houston

Shaken not stirred

keepin it classy......

s.dot

Thats what happens when that fat bitch khloe lookng for some ***** dick

Socratesidiot

If this is true, what a loser for thinking Khloe will stand by him through infidelity. He sure is full of himself. If it were just a drug problem, I could understand wanting to stand by him for a while, but add infidelity, no way!

JBizzieB

I am a ex crack and heroin addict. Clean now for 2 years. I know these binge go on into you go to jail or run out of money. Crack taste like candy , but if you use it a lot. It fills like the police are always outside your door or coming after you and there not. That was why I got off crack I haven't used it in 7 years. Heroin was my problem, I actually got pleasure out of that. It is hard to come down off crack. He probably honest to god hasn't slept in a month. I went a whole month without sleeping. And I lost 52 pounds. If he's got car going back in forth for 20 sacks or he got money probably 8 balls. He would be much better off not sending a lot of cars out. He's stupid he is all over of the internet saying he uses crack and thinks the police don't know. I used to think 4-5 years ago he was one of the best BB players ever. Anyway whats going to happen is he will spend every dime he has with hookers and crack. The worst part about drugs is you actually have to want to get off of them. No intervention will work. I hate to see a guy like him , because Chloe is the only real Kardashian. It is sad it would honestly be great if he got arrested. He would only go to rehab I promise. His friend that hangs out wit him on that show is a s*** bag. He most likely want die unless he pops some pills or H or anything beside crack. Please arrest him at this point at least if he is in rehab court order hes gonna get clean in a nice facility I am rooting for him. Lose the hookers Charlie Sheen ditch the friend you think. And come down off of it for 1 hour and look at you bank account. What is managers or anybody that know you lawyers why is nobody doing anything. I am telling after 30 days clean you fill back to normal unless u are getting of methadone that's a little longer or Xanax but hes on crack after 4-5 days of diarrhea. All it took was for me to come down once and I went back home to my parents and got clean there. Lamar could easily stay sober for a while become a dj , a announcer, a college coach, anything and I am sure he will after he spends his last millions. Then Trys to get money from khloe and then he loses the only person that loves him. NOT HOOKER OR YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS LOOK AT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. also you are going to be paranoid every 20 seconds I went to the window blinds that I messed the blind up just poking my head out hearing delusions that aren't there. QUIT SMOKE WEED please .