Lindsay Lohan

Oprah Scared the Crap Out of Her

9/26/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-oprah-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan will get to keep her huge paycheck from Oprah Winfrey ... but only after an intense showdown between O and LiLo ... TMZ has learned.

We've confirmed ... Lindsay was a disaster at the beginning of the project -- at times just being a no-show -- which doesn't work in Oprah's world.  We're told Oprah went to Dina's house on Long Island for a showdown with Lindsay.  She told Lindsay either clean up her act or the project is over and Lindsay would not get her $2 million paycheck.

Our sources say Lindsay had a bunch of excuses ... she was spending time trying to find an apartment in NYC, she had other projects she was trying to finish, there were "miscommunications" between her people and the folks at OWN, yada yada.

Oprah made the ultimatum clear and Lindsay got the message.

We're told Lindsay is now cooperating and things have been running okay for nearly a month, but Oprah is still watching Lindsay like a hawk.

Be careful Lindsay.  It's gonna be hard to score 2 mil with "Canyons 2."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

I would be too!

LK

You working for me now ho ! Got that Lindsay I 'OWN' your azz bitch !!! lol

mrharrybawls2012

Its time both of these self-important morons took a loooong vacation...preferably into outer space never to return. I wouldn't give either of them the steam off my p i s s.

NOT ELMO

Oprah went to Dina's house on Long Island for a showdown with Lindsay.........................Oprah is soooo beautiful and Lindsay Lohan is a Big Whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Call me!

mrharrybawls2012

Oprah Windbag looks like a giant puppet in that pic and Lohan is looking more and moire like Ron Howard every day.

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

Lindsay - ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH!

{Unless her lips are moving}

Jordan

Lots of other Projects? Which one of those Projects had a 2 million dollar Paycheck attached to it?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Shes on probation with oprah too. And cant even do that right.she isnt getting two million, thats a fable brought on my Dina.soon lielo will be free from oprah to overdose rigjt on schedule.

Jordan

It sounds more like Lindsay still has the Addiction Problem?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Last thread proved lindsay looks far older then madonna.now who looks older oprah or lindsay?

Jordan

Harvey is already filming Canyons 2, and Lindsay could not Make it through the Press tour of Canyon the original that has not made any money yet.

Jordan

Oprah better hope Lindsay does not overdose and die on Oprah's Watch. We all know from AEG Live and Michael Jackson that Dina and Michael will Sue Oprah for the Billions of dollars that Lindsay could have made in her lifetime.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Scrwed matt laurer,ellen,snl,larry thompson,paul shrader,scarymovie 5,phillip plein and many,many more over.why should oprah be any different?

jd

Poor girl. She's falling right back into it.

Reg

I have been out of the loop for a while, but did my eyes decieve me, when I saw Dulna alight from an aged Roller, to attend Court, with My Cousin Heller?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments