Lindsay Lohan

Oprah Scared the Crap Out of Her

9/26/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-oprah-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan will get to keep her huge paycheck from Oprah Winfrey ... but only after an intense showdown between O and LiLo ... TMZ has learned.

We've confirmed ... Lindsay was a disaster at the beginning of the project -- at times just being a no-show -- which doesn't work in Oprah's world.  We're told Oprah went to Dina's house on Long Island for a showdown with Lindsay.  She told Lindsay either clean up her act or the project is over and Lindsay would not get her $2 million paycheck.

Our sources say Lindsay had a bunch of excuses ... she was spending time trying to find an apartment in NYC, she had other projects she was trying to finish, there were "miscommunications" between her people and the folks at OWN, yada yada.

Oprah made the ultimatum clear and Lindsay got the message.

We're told Lindsay is now cooperating and things have been running okay for nearly a month, but Oprah is still watching Lindsay like a hawk.

Be careful Lindsay.  It's gonna be hard to score 2 mil with "Canyons 2."

LLsez

WARNING: Painfully BAD:

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

If anyone has the guts goto. Drunkenstepfather.com/2013/0926dina-lohans-possible-pantyless-upskirt-of-the-day

darkhorse91

That sketch was bad. And man did she look old and worn out.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhaahhaha! Andy Thank you for that. Those pics of Dina are hilarious and they made me feel so good. I am the same age as her and my legs are tone and tight, macular. She has granny legs to match her daughters granny tits.

Now we know what Heller and her did after court to pay that bill

Damn the Lying Lohan woman have the grosses tw@ts ever. That was NASTY!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dinas poontang looks like a hamburger,cottage cheese, guacamole deformed taco.her verticle smile is nasto.

Ellie G

I just watched part of clip from JF...........

That's all I got.

Speechless!

LLsez

I almost never pay the idiot@ 237 any mind....but for fun, took a look at Yahoo Trending (which is lame to start with)....

Trending Now
Jennifer Tilly
Marvin Gaye III
Barilla pasta
Flesh-eating drug
Cybersecurity
Ruben Studdard
Duck Dynasty
Chelsea Clinton
Acne
Obamacare fines

Guess "Acne" replaced Blo fairly quickly.

Fluffy

Haven't the blohans heard of underwear? WTF

Chief Gall

Yeah, look at what's trending on Yahoo as of 10:47.

Trending Now
Watch the show »

1Sextortion photos
2Jennifer Tilly
3Betsy Brandt
4Marijuana legalization
5Cybersecurity
6Daryl Hannah
7Lindsay Lohan
8Duck Dynasty
9Acne
10Obamacare fines

Its Nikki Bitches

Off to the Office, I don't know why I cant post from there and it says page not found. I will try again, when I get there. If anyone knows why or what I should do leave me a comment I will see it

If I don't get back on

.*"""*..*"""*.
*"_▒▒▒▒_★*
*. (* ^-^ ) /.*
* ▶◀ / *
Have A Nice Day! It's Friday Yeah!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Does trending on yahoo cure lindsays exelerated aging,wolfman jack voice,dinas foreclosure,lindsays male patern baldness,her lack of talent and education?NO. On jimmy fallon there was no audiance.it was filmed seperately.common sense

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

FU, go check out that pic skeltoe sent me of dinas rotten roast beef clam.lindsay inherited a mess down there. Their genes carry the nasfy gash gene.

Ellie G

Awww I think it is sweet how Chief Poopypants supports Lindsays new career as a 4 minute sketch actress.

Thats all she has left.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I just saw it and I have one question: WHAT was the POINT? It was IDIOTIC!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

So NO skit with her BFF Tina Fey? An appearance on the couch together since they're 'good friends for years'?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA