Lindsay Lohan

Oprah Scared the Crap Out of Her

9/26/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0925-oprah-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan will get to keep her huge paycheck from Oprah Winfrey ... but only after an intense showdown between O and LiLo ... TMZ has learned.

We've confirmed ... Lindsay was a disaster at the beginning of the project -- at times just being a no-show -- which doesn't work in Oprah's world.  We're told Oprah went to Dina's house on Long Island for a showdown with Lindsay.  She told Lindsay either clean up her act or the project is over and Lindsay would not get her $2 million paycheck.

Our sources say Lindsay had a bunch of excuses ... she was spending time trying to find an apartment in NYC, she had other projects she was trying to finish, there were "miscommunications" between her people and the folks at OWN, yada yada.

Oprah made the ultimatum clear and Lindsay got the message.

We're told Lindsay is now cooperating and things have been running okay for nearly a month, but Oprah is still watching Lindsay like a hawk.

Be careful Lindsay.  It's gonna be hard to score 2 mil with "Canyons 2."

Reg

Where the Hell is BEAR?????

Reg

OT, but have you read about the Horror, that took place in the Kenyan Mall Masacre???

seamus

Reg are you still out there. I wanted to say good morning before I start to work.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Ok reg the date thing.yesterday dina had tweeted "my girls are sending me out in a date".not sure how it went yet.i am sure the guy was mortified once he saw the thing that should not be up her unknown designers skirt.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Lindsay looked long and hard to find dina a date with a rich guy,with one foot in the grave and one on a banana peel.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Everyone knows dina is alergic to work, So blow jobs are out of the question.Heller had to settle for a , Blow welfair.

Reg

3:30 am here, Who is going to russle me up a snack? ME HUNGRY!!!!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

DUIna's happily tweeting this morning, must be having brunch cracktails. Apparently, her 'date' went well. Did SOMEONE get laid for the first time in a decade? She's also angling for $$$ from Mr. Pink, its the Lohan way. . . .

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan 39m
@lindsaylohanx3 it was nice ! A real gentleman
Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan 30m
@DrinkMrPink love Mr Pink

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dina going on a date just reminded me, i have some spoiled bait and liver in my over sized cooler.and it smells rancid.

GarrettG

Lol. Danny even says that her getting a show was a lie!

LK

Hi & bye Reg . Going hm soon 2 do some laundry clean up some more etc etc . I got some nice peameal bacon potatoes & I'll make some eggs . How every you want them + a glass of oj . Let me know if you want some toast as well ???
& Andy I make you a plate if you wish ?
Times a ticking & don't got much day light left Also want 2 bbq something later 4 dinner . I'm sick of eating take out all the time .
K ttys Hopefully I won't be so tired when I get back & we will get a chance 2 chat . Sleep well Zzzzzz

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Despite everything revolting about the Lohans I hope DUIna get herself a man.A drunken stepfather to the mix...

Suzy Q

Well, it appears there are a ton of "White Trash Name Generator"(s) out there, but on this one, Lindsay Lohan's White Trash name is........

Hairy Hooters Hannah