Mary J. Blige Lawsuit

I'm A First Class Star

So Treat Me Like One

9/30/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0930_mary-j-blige_01
Mary J. Blige
is a big star who deserves to be treated like a big star and if you try to sue her ...she will try to crush you in court like the big star that she is -- at least that's how it seems in new legal docs.

MJB is firing back at Vision Entertainment Worldwide -- a company that sued her for bailing on a concert last December ... to the tune of $145K which was her advance.

Mary's response -- sue me ... sue you!  In her countersuit, MJB says if anybody breached the contract ... it was VEW -- because it failed to provide first-class air travel for her and her crew ...  because that's what an artist of her stature deserves.

She has absolutely no plans to give back the $145K ... in fact ... she's demanding the company pay her the balance of the deal -- $105,000.

Mary don't fly coach.

joecrabs

Pay yo taxes, superstar!!

Billy

Mary J. Bilge pump is far from an A list anything. No one knows who the bilge pump is anyway. Can you say has been

jdubu2

Blah blah blah... Has been.

bkblueknight

this woman makes me sick

real deal

SHE NEEDS TO GO SIT HER POSSUM LOOKING A$$ DOWN SOMEWHERE

blockboy970

So soon ppl forget...fans ain't ****

ok

Her hip hop producer buddies kept her career afloat? I don't get the appeal, as her voice seems all over the place and she comes off out of tune all the time.

Philmapinis

I thought Mary J Blige was the captain of a Caribbean pirate ship??? He's a singer??? WTF?

NOT ELMO

She has absolutely no plans to give back the $145,OOO.OO ... in fact ... she's demanding the company pay her the balance of the deal -- $1O5,OOO.OO..........................LOCK HER UP!

Ella

Is this the same person who pretended to be 29 years old or something and it turned out she's over 50?

CuteNotMute

Mary's music helped me through some of the bad times my life. I will never turn my back on her. She will never be washed up

laffnbear

Another once was, still thinking she is hot sh*t in a champagne glass while all she truly is is a cold turd in a Dixie cup.

CuteNotMute

Who is a bigger R&B female star than her right now.? Her music has seen me through some really hard times.

Justsay Nohan

I still have not heard of her outside the stories TMZ runs about her finances. I thought she was a Real Housewife.

trace

She is a big star you *******s legendary actually and artist typically have travel expenses in their contract obviously they didn't do their part. She doesn't have a big ego never has and her last album was 2012 not 1994 she has been consistently putting out hits since 1992 and has sold over 50 million records. Be Without You and Family Affair are two of the biggest hits of the past decade *******s

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments