Mary J. Blige Lawsuit

I'm A First Class Star

So Treat Me Like One

9/30/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0930_mary-j-blige_01
Mary J. Blige
is a big star who deserves to be treated like a big star and if you try to sue her ...she will try to crush you in court like the big star that she is -- at least that's how it seems in new legal docs.

MJB is firing back at Vision Entertainment Worldwide -- a company that sued her for bailing on a concert last December ... to the tune of $145K which was her advance.

Mary's response -- sue me ... sue you!  In her countersuit, MJB says if anybody breached the contract ... it was VEW -- because it failed to provide first-class air travel for her and her crew ...  because that's what an artist of her stature deserves.

She has absolutely no plans to give back the $145K ... in fact ... she's demanding the company pay her the balance of the deal -- $105,000.

Mary don't fly coach.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I've seen her junk in tight jeans and can attest to the fact that she would be required to cram it into a coach seat, which would not only cause her considerable distress, but the adjacent seat passengers as well. Let her keep the money so she can get more lipo.

lkelly816

Really? If you want to be treated like a "classy star" pay your bills, Mary.

joecrabs

Pay yo taxes, superstar!!

Billy

Mary J. Bilge pump is far from an A list anything. No one knows who the bilge pump is anyway. Can you say has been

jdubu2

Blah blah blah... Has been.

bkblueknight

this woman makes me sick

real deal

SHE NEEDS TO GO SIT HER POSSUM LOOKING A$$ DOWN SOMEWHERE

blockboy970

So soon ppl forget...fans ain't ****

ok

Her hip hop producer buddies kept her career afloat? I don't get the appeal, as her voice seems all over the place and she comes off out of tune all the time.

Philmapinis

I thought Mary J Blige was the captain of a Caribbean pirate ship??? He's a singer??? WTF?

NOT ELMO

She has absolutely no plans to give back the $145,OOO.OO ... in fact ... she's demanding the company pay her the balance of the deal -- $1O5,OOO.OO..........................LOCK HER UP!

Ella

Is this the same person who pretended to be 29 years old or something and it turned out she's over 50?

CuteNotMute

Mary's music helped me through some of the bad times my life. I will never turn my back on her. She will never be washed up

laffnbear

Another once was, still thinking she is hot sh*t in a champagne glass while all she truly is is a cold turd in a Dixie cup.

CuteNotMute

Who is a bigger R&B female star than her right now.? Her music has seen me through some really hard times.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments