« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PPL SUCK

are you kidding me?! who f*cking cares what this guy has to say....HE BEAT A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD TO DEATH LIKE A GROWN ASS MAN!!!, HE CLAIMS HE RAISED THIS CHILD (UNDER THE ASSUMPTION IT WAS HIS....) SO THAT MEANS IT'S OK FOR HIM TO BEAT A DEFENSELESS CHILD TO THE POINT OF DEATH!??!?!
F*CK THAT MOFO HE DESERVES TO BE BEAT WITH AN INCH OF HIS LIFE....AND THEN SOME....

Macc 6400

That's cool he want people to know the child is his, but his comment is coming off as AD is a deadbeat dad or something, and that's not the case at all. AD just found out he was the father of the kid a couple of months ago, you can't blame him for that. It hurts him too, to just find out you have a son, then just like that, he's taken away from you. No telling what kind of plans AD set for himself and his kid when the season wrapped.

Sarah

So is this guy that is running his mouth paying for everything? Yes he may have raised him but sounds to me like they waited to do this test so who is ta fault here?This child was murdered lets take care of the and not a Maury Povich show for now.

kat40

This guy is a joke also what this say is the lady when whom they were bumping uglies with is a how two guys no protection (applause) so f$$$ing amazing

Tom

HAHA No black man is ever the father of any child, they are usually criminals and drug addict thugs, nice try though bitch.

BLU

It does not take two years to do DNA testing for one, second if this man is so pissed at AP where was he when the child was being murdered, if he was a stand up guy and loved that boy with all his heart, why didn't he stick with the Mom???? It's still a horrifying tragedy, but neither one of them were in a fathering place at the time.

Matthew Paul Gordon

He is SO RIGHT. Kudos to him. I've been thinking this all along. AP is getting sympathy for making a baby and NOT having to pay a DIME in support. WTF?

Donna s

I feel bad for everyone, especially for the poor child that died in such a horrible way. Instead of being pissed at AP maybe focus your anger on the mother who put this animal in her child's life so he could do such a horrific thing. Also you expect the mother to know who is your child's father, so sad you sleep with so many people at the same time you don't know who the father is, it's not -p fault she didn't tell him he was the boys father

Marie

What does this douche want an effin medal? This poor baby has died and he is sayin' sh*t about the biological Dad? Where was Mom when all this was happening to an innocent little boy?

Frank

I agree with him completely. AP was only the bilogical donor on a one night stand. That does not make you a Daddy. The guy who fed you, housed you and loved you. That's a Daddy.

Robert

Two year olds cannot defend themselves. Mr. Ruffin needs someone to take him on a walk in a secluded park.

Pink elephant

This child was only 2...how many men involved in this situation had been with the mother??

MeesHoney

It is his fault he didn't know his son 'SKYWALKER'. He found out a few months ago he was his and had yet to make one single trip to meet the boy. I understand a busy schedule, but I don't believe in the months since the test he didn't have ONE free day. And as far as "without AP no son", true. But that makes him a sperm donor. Not a father. I completely agree with the child's dad, everyone is feeling sorry for AP when AP isn't feeling nearly the pain the dad and mom are. I'd be surprised if he was feeling any, he had no attachment to this child.

Mike Jones

Who the hell goes to work after their 2 year old kid has died? I knew something was up.

toni