« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

STFU

My heart goes out to you BR. Lesson learned, please be careful when dealing with the next white trash garden tool.

oh and by the way, just because its WHITE don't make it right as you can painfully see.

Dead@27

"We broke the story..." Does TMZ have to e jac ulate
on every single piece of reporting it does?

Sherms

You are absolutely correct! So sorry for all of the hurt this continues to cause you. What a terrible loss.

JLS

I AGREE with him!! It's not who ejaculated. It's who RAISED the boy. It's too little too late for the big azz star of football. This man loved and raised this boy.

Don

Points well taken.
You sir and your family are who we should grieve fore. And prayers for the spirit of your son.
God Bless

JLS

I cannot believe how many posters are confusing Mr. Ruffin with the man who beat the child to death. You have it all wrong!!!! Check the effn last names.

lauren1022

i would have thought that if AP was a possible father she would have pinned this on him first .. being that he's a successful NFL player. hell girls these days are trying to pin kids on dudes they have never even slept with in some cases. i always thought it was odd that she waited 2 years to find out/figure it out. and i get what this dude is saying but if he was such a great "father" where was he when his ex was running around with this Asian wannabe gang dude? or did he wash his hands of the child once he found out it wasn't his? not saying he's more at fault then the mother but there's something about this whole story that doesn't make sense.

CathyJ

As long as these people keep whoring around with each other, having unprotected sex, and sleeping with virtually anyone with money or is a sports figure these tragic stories will happen daily. WTF is wrong with wearing a condom for God sakes???

Sassy

Adrian can't control all of the outpouring of condolences.

mendy

the mom mis lead everyone , adrian petterson did not have a choice in the mater im sure that if he had known that was his son he would have done things differently. needless to say that was his son who died. and its the mother of the child's fault that she kept him out of his life. no excuse for that. . RIP little boy.

bbwlover1969

I met my son and his mother when he was two years old and even though he is not biologically mine, I consider him my son and he considers me his dad. Even after his mother and I divorced we are father and son. Anyone can father a child but it takes someone committed to be a father. I'm very sorry for the loss of your son Mr. Ruffin.

BlueButterfly

It's not about AP or Ruffin. Let's stay focused on the big picture. An innocent little boy was killed. This is not the time to be arguing over who should be getting sympathy right now. Condolences to everyone who loved that child.

Marcy

If he considered himself the father he should have been there for the baby. it doesn't matter who the father was. the baby is dead, He should be demanding justice.

Marcy

Livvie

I understand his feelings but AP isn't to blame. Maybe if the mom hadn't been whoring around AP and this guy would have known who the bio sad was sooner. js