Timbaland

Wife Files for Divorce,

What's Yours is Mine!

10/16/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1016-timbaland-monique-gettyTimbaland's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned ... and she's not only demanding that he foot the bill for their kid, she wants him to pay for a kid he didn't even father.

Monique Mosley says in her divorce docs -- obtained by TMZ -- that although she and Timbaland have been married for 5 years, they've been a couple for twice that time.  In addition to their 5-year-old daughter, Monique has a 10-year-old from another relationship.

So why, you ask, is she asking for child support for both kids?  Monique says Timbaland is the daddy by default, since he's "publicly and privately proclaimed this child as his own."

But that's not all.  Monique wants alimony, life insurance, private school, vacations, summer camp and other expenses.  She says she's so strapped for cash, she had to borrow money from a friend to pay her lawyer.  She wants Timbaland -- who's worth around $80 mil -- to foot the lawyer's bill.

One more thing.  She wants to get Timbaland coming and going.  In the alimony department, she says she wants money while divorce proceedings are pending, she wants a lump sum, she wants "rehabilitative alimony," and permanent alimony.

It's like she's trying to cut him down like a mighty tree in the forest -- TIMBA!

0710_split_independent_stars_footer_v2

Sandra82

He owes her something for doing the hard job that is being a full-time mother, wife, sex toy, psychiatrist,cook, housekeeper and put up with the kind of lifestyle music artist live...Like Made a said " He owes you 135875421!!! Lol..

Sandra82

*Madea*

Ana

Greedy woman. I'm surprised she didn't ask for his soul too.

speekintruth

Marriage is outdated. If you want to say you are married - then go for it. If you want to go to the state to make it official - - well, then you should have to do a pre-nup. This isn't to benifit men. It is to both state what you want if your official arrangement doesn't work. (like the majority won't)
FYI - this is the first time in recorded history where the majority of adults are unmarried. I guess men are catching on to the SCAM!

BrEtruthful

SHE LOOKSDRAKE IN BAD DRAG! tim.....get a woman with a womans face this time!

speekintruth

I don't need a man - i can do it on my own. (as long as I get alimony) says most women

speekintruth

I bet every time a story about a prostitute like this one hits media - a whole bunch of men vow to not get married. I love stories like this.
this is the first time in recorded history that more adults are single than married. Keep being prostitutes ladies. F me once and pay me forever. Gravy train is slowing down - men are catching on.

thebigalphamale

I love it when these women take these dumb ass men to the bank... ITS THEIR OWN FAULT... if they havent learned from the 100 or more celeb men that have been taken to the cleaners in the last decade...well then its on them... take them to the bank... get all you can get... If I had a few million I would get fixed and never marry... game over for the gold diggers or so called "wifes" who want to marry for love but wont sign a prenup to get nothing in the end if it goes south... but I still wouldnt marry even with a prenup... if they love me they will just stay with me no matter what... if not... SEE YEAH... there is a long line for rich guys...

speekintruth

I tell chick I'm rich.
I also tell them at my age it's probably unlikely that I could have kids, but...if I do, well, I have lots of money and would have no problem supporting a child and mother.
Then I get all the SEX I want from these complete prostitute gold diggers.
The joke is on them - I'm fixed and they are acting like whores for nothing. LOL

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Biatch need to work the front counter at the fast food joint askin for all that isht for a 5yr marriage.

Rusty Shackleford

bitch, if you want HIS lifestly that HE pays for, you better STAY married to it. im so sick of all these women thinking that they deserve to be pampered like its still THEIR money.

Celeb Gossip Addict

That's what he gets for marrying a woman just because she looked like Aaliyah and having the unmitigated gall to say that on TV when she was sitting right next to him. He's an idiot.

Lisa Ann

I hope he had a prenuptial agreement ;)

treyc

slore

Jane

The look on her face in that pictures is ice princess with an attitude! Why would you marry a woman who looks like she steals ice cream from babies, throws it down, and then laughs manically ! She doesn't have money? i bet she has a mattress full and another husband already picked out and waiting in the wings!