Crocodile Dundee

Wife Files for Divorce ...

G'Bye Mate

10/17/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1017-paul-hogan-linda-crocodile-getty
Paul Hogan's wife and "Crocodile Dundee" co-star has filed to divorce her hubby of 23 years ... TMZ has learned.

Linda Hogan -- no, not her -- cites irreconcilable differences.  She wants spousal support, and joint legal and physical custody of their 15-year-old son, Chance.

As for money ... there will be a lot to divvy up ... Paul is worth a reported $20 mil.

Linda wants to erase any trace of being married to the "Crocodile Dundee" legend -- she wants her maiden name restored.

According to the docs the couple separated last month.  A rep for Paul says the split has been amicable.

Hope it goes better than the divorce with his first wife, Noelene.  Paul married her, then divorced her, then remarried her.  When it finally blew up in 1986, it became one of Australia's ugliest celeb divorces ever.

There was certainly a sign trouble was brewing ... Paul and Linda sold their Malibu mansion last month to Chris Hemsworth.

Bottom line ... it's a crocodile done deal.

1017_paul_linda_hogan_footer

Brian

She looks terrible and he still is cute--let the biddy goooooooo

Debbie

What is with women pushing their lips out like that? It's so ugly. And her face looks caved in under her cheeks. Does she think that's pretty GOT NEWS FOR HER !!!

Linda

I remember seeing pics of her and she was FAT. I am wondering if they are showing current pics of them together coz I KNOW she had put on a ton of weight in the pics I saw of them years ago and I was stunned.

Diana

Sure, she looks older. She IS older. But why are people commenting only about her looks. He's not exactly Mr. Young and Studley, but no one is mentioning his appearance. And if he cheated with her, he likely cheated on her, which makes him even less attractive.

Sammy

Neither of them has aged well.

June

Should've stayed with your first mate, mate.............................

Kym

Please say it isnt so! I LOVED them as a couple. I hope they can find a way to get back together. There have never been any two people were more perfect together.

Kym

That isn't just Botox- there are all sorts of implants in there, along with facial filler. She was such a pretty girl - she didn't need that much work done. It doesn't even LOOK like Linda Koslowski... sad...

Bopco

This is all I needed to see. I don't follow movie gossip or "stars" and didn't realize they were married in real life. This was just one of my favorite corn ball "Happily Ever After" movies. With my own relationship apparently on the rocks, I'm beginning to wonder if it's only in the movies where true love exists???

Shifter

"Linda wants to erase any trace of being married to the "Crocodile Dundee" legend"

If that's the case then why does she want spousal support?

If she wants to erase any trace of being married to him then she shouldn't get any of his money. But, I guess when it comes to money that is the only except to the erasing all traces of the marriage.

karma54

The poor old fellow probably can't raise a ruckus any more, she is looking for a new working model, love and kisses don't work with a younger women she's still feeling her oats.

maye

Didn't he leave his wife for her? He made her rich and famous, and now she is taking him for a ride.

Sandie

Karma!!!! I hope he ends up a lonely old man after the way he treated his first wife!... He deserves it!

Michael Gideon

Who gives a ****?

Tracey

I am still hot, your not. BUH BYE!