Selena Gomez

Cries On Stage During Song

(Allegedly) About Bieber

10/17/2013 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Selena Gomez
is still torn up about her ex, Justin Bieber -- or she's a really good actress ... that's the only explanation for her sappy and tear-filled performance last night in Brooklyn.

Selena started sobbing and weeping near the end of her ballad, "Love Will Remember" -- which is widely believed to be about the Biebs ... partially because the original leaked version of the song featured a voicemail Justin left for Selena.

Here's the thing ... fans have said Selena also cried while performing the same song the night before.

She also goes into an emotional thank you to her fans, but since turning on the waterworks seems to be her thing -- we gotta ask ...

Here's something Selena should really be crying about -- this awesome moment from "The View" this morning ... when the ladies intro'd her to start singing, and ... well, watch what happens.

101713_selena_gomez_view_launch

VictoriaGirl

Here's an idea, if you cant sing a particular song without crying then STOP singing it.

Lovatic101

she jokes about making justin cry. then goes on about how she wants to be single. as of last week, she is tired of being single and wants a relationship. and now she supposedly cries during her song about justin? girl, you had it good, and you left. can't take her seriously.

Truth

NOTHING WORSE THAN BEING A BAD ACTRESS AND BAD SINGER. ANSWER? JUSTINE BIEBER OR SELENA GOMEZ. PICK ONE. #TRUTH!!

Joann

Damn! Jenny McCarthy is hot! So Selena wants to hear herself lipsync to know when to pretend she's singing? Big surprise there!

MCumley

I saw the movie "Getaway." She has a lot of talents, acting isn't one of them. lol

BbWimm

Selena thought if she had an emotional breakdown on stage like Miley, she too would get a sympathetic reaction from viewers. WRONG.

arforama

I'm crying because I made myself read this crap.

BillofWA

Who wouldn't miss that 125 lb punk?

Just Jay

She is soooooo overated

hatchtambu

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!!!!!! SHE REAlly CAN'T SING.... CAN YOU SAY POSER!!!!???

Joseph Kavalier

Let's all be Miley Cyrus

CJ828

Why is it that I can never LIKE or HATE a comment on TMZ? It has NEVER worked for me. This site sucks.

The world is disgusting

Very beautiful girl, but lawd she cannot sing!

PokeFangirl

She pulled a Miley, faking it for the attention but at least she did it more tastefully. I laughed so hard during the View performance because she was waiting for the music to play so she can lip-sync that's what I think the real issue was and her claim to be unable to hear the music was a scapegoat. It's almost as funny as when she fell during a live concert but her song kept playing even though she clearly wasn't singing. Sure lots of artists do this during certain events with a big arena, even Beyoncé and Mariah do it but at least we KNOW that they can actually sing live w/o auto-tune. I love that Selena is trying to be a good role model for her fans, which is more than I can say for some of the people her age, but that the girl can't sing well enough to save her own life. I've heard her live several times from some of her "best" performances where she actually sang and all I can say is that she was mediocre best but, mostly pitchy and out of tune for the rest and that's the honest truth.

MzReeses

Well she is an actress but it also could just be that time of the month. I cried watching the Sixth Man due to that recently.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments