Jerry Ferrara

Don't Blame Me Wahlberg

I'll Do 'Entourage' for Free

10/18/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101813_jerry_ferrera_launch_v2
update_bar
1:00 PM PT -- Adrian Grenier shed some light on the "Entourage" feud ... saying, "It has, & never will be about the money for me. I promise."

However on his Instagram, AG added ... the issue really is about money ... but for the entire cast -- "I will sign any deal that gives ALL the boys an opportunity to share in the upside of success EQUALLY." Translation: Someone on the cast is getting paid way more than everyone else, and Adrian's pissed.

0314_divider_graphic
The mystery of the "Entourage" movie just got a little deeper -- Turtle, aka Jerry Ferrara tells us he doesn't care how much he gets paid ... and it's not his fault the project's on hold.

TMZ broke the story ... "Entourage" executive producer Mark Wahlberg said the long anticipated film version of the HBO show would start shooting when the "guys stop being so greedy."

Today at LAX, Jerry claimed Mark wasn't pointing the finger at him because, "I'd do it for free."

Here's the deal ... Jeremy Piven and Kevin Connelly have reportedly already signed deals ... so that would leave Jerry, Adrian Grenier, and Kevin Dillon as holdouts.

So, we gotta ask ...

Canada Guy

I'm guessing douchebag Piven signed for a ton of cash and the rest want equal pay.

taz

The thing about an ensemble cast it that it takes all of them to make it work. No one should be getting more than the others. Pay em all equally or don't do it at all. I doubt the film will fly with just Piven and Connelly.

Mason

No one cares about Entourage anymore...about as relevant as Sex in the City....any movie will bomb.

Bridget

Okay, let me start off by saying, I'm not insulting any ones show. I never saw it, but from what I heard, it was good.

Anyway, I just looked up the viewership for the series finale. It didn't even win the night in cable. In fact, it got about the same amount of viewers as "Real Housewives of NJ". It doesn't seem like there is a goldmine to be had and they just want their cut. The viewership for the finale, I would guess, is the baseline of who they can expect to see the movie. So the cast is not really in a position to demand everyone in the movie gets paid a lot of dough. Why some people are, I don't know. My best guess is that Jeremy Piven is the one who won awards for the show. Him winning awards for the movie, will get more people to see it. So they're betting on him.

static

If Dillon is holding out write his ass out of the script and go ahead with it.

rusty

They should all take the money offered its not like any of them have been working since then. The show has been over so long now who really cares any more?!?

Andrew

Piven is getting paid more. And theres been rumors in the past none of the guys could get along with him. The 4 of them would be seen out but rarely ever photographed with Piven. It's becoming more and more clear.

Observer

Uhhh......
Why?
It would make like $18 Dollars. No one cares for a movie let alone the show.

It's done.
Over.
Washed Up.
Kaput.
Zzzzzzzz....

Fozzie

I think people should read between the lines. This isn't about a paycheck. Adrian wants a % percentage of the gross profits not a paycheck. Mark might only have a GED but he isn't stupid enough to give up points in the movie.

John

You guys are all missing the point. Adrian is pissed because clearly Jeremy Piven (with his 3 emmy's) is getting a significantly higher paycut than the rest of the cast. My guess is the movie will eventually be made.

Evan Benz

Probably Rex Lee , I could see that guy pulling a Ted Cruz and blocking the Entourage movie

andrew

Hey TMZ, why not a check box for MARK? or producers? I bet the actors are being underpaid while the producers gonna make a fortune.

andrew

Jerry doesn't care because turtle is by the far least interesting character. Adrian and Kevin Dillon ARE FAR MORE FUNNIER AND INTERESTING than E. Yo Mark, step up and pay Adrian and KD their dues, and stop being greedy yourself.

rob latino

of course it's drama. he would ask for more money because of his unparalleled acting.

Max Smart

They probably all want whatever they paid Jeremy Pivens.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments