Kate Middleton

Post-Baby Bump, Set ...

SMOKING HOT

10/18/2013 7:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018-kate-middleton-rexusaKate Middleton allegedly had a baby 3 months ago -- but there is zero proof of that in these pics of the Duchess of Cambridge flashing her royal midriff all over a volleyball court.

Prince William's wife showed up for a public appearance in London yesterday, sporting wedge heels, and a banging bod that made everyone forget she was ever pregnant.

Kate gave birth on July 22 to Prince George ... and obviously hit the gym on July 23.

Women ... begin hating. Guys ... continue wishing you were Prince William.

1018_kate_middleton_volleyball_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Gmsn79

definitely used a surrogate, just like Beyonce

rockso

SHE WAS 'never' PREGNANT - that's why she looks like that - - Her baby is the spawn of Reptilian Royals anyhoo.. Everybody knows that..!!

Canadian

Maybe Kate is a nice person, but her mental maturity seems stuck at about 18. I guess that's what happens when you've always been coddled and pampered.

WHATEVER

She is so undignified. Sick of the teenage clothing and WEDGIES which she always wears...she seems crazy and just bizarre. Miss Tight Pants.
Duchess of Wedgies.

Mee

Tacky behavior unbecoming of a future Queen.Bad taste in clothes, OK body for a woman approaching 40, the Palace probably covered up she is alot older than William.

itsmebeckyg

you guys at TMZ are so full of yourselves sometimes--you obviously have never played volleyball...so what if kate's midriff showed while making a jump shot!!! she looks amazing--she doesn't have to do anything on purpose to attract attention to herself--that is not her style!! keep quiet and let her alone!!! you go, kate--pay no attention to these baffoons!!!

Mike

As Scout already said, Kim K should take note this is how a class Mom shows she is hot again! I would be horrified if my wife posted pics of her body showing her ass (although it's pretty nice) especially when she is the Mother of my children. Kayne and Kim are low class, not matter the fashion shows they go to. Hot pics are great - don't get me wrong, BUT for the love of your kid, please keep the selfies private. That pics should have been for Kaynes eyes only.

Mike

Dutchess Catherine is beautiful and sexy. And I like her tight pants, casual look and big smile. Maybe a little informal for a future Queen, but it's hot.

Dawn

I see a lot of people on here are very easily impressed, and not aware of royal protocol. As a so-called commoner, she should be even more aware of this. All the old money blue-bloods are probably shaking their heads in disbelief.

Crystal

I believe she didn't give birth at all. Every woman having experience with pregnancy knows how a pregnancy can change your body and psychics. Kate didn't change at all and somebody caught her in video how she is looking pretty suspiciously acting without such changes in her body and behaviour.
Nowadays is easy to hire a surrogate woman. Kate I velieve is a anorexic girl - anorexia causes lack of fertility. I believe the money of the Windsors bought a baby regardless Kate's infertility. Officially she is the mother - but I believe she never got pregnant with the royal baby. There is a baby - yes - but the public doesn't know the details how the baby was produced and secured.

This woman turn 30 and more - no way to have such body during a pregnancy in this age and giving birth in such unrealistic manner. The palace is trying to introduce the facts like her extraordinary special body appearance - but we all know this is not possible.

I don't believe kate was even pregnant. I don't believe she is the mother of the royal baby.

Crystal

Nowadays is easy to hire a surrogate woman. Kate I believe is an anorexic girl - anorexia causes lack of fertility. I believe the money of the Windsor's bought a baby regardless Kate's infertility. Officially she is the mother - but I believe she never got pregnant with the royal baby. There is a baby - yes - but the public doesn't know the details how the baby was produced and secured.

This woman turns 30 and more - no way to have no signs after a pregnancy in this age and giving birth in such unrealistic manner. The palace is trying to introduce her extraordinary special body appearance - but we all know this is not possible.

I don't believe Kate was even pregnant. I don't believe she is the mother of the royal baby.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5