Beyonce

Falls from New Zealand Building ... On Purpose

10/19/2013 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018_beyonce_geronimo_launch
Beyonce
put it all on the line Saturday in New Zealand -- hurling herself from the top of the tallest free-standing structure in the Southern Hemisphere -- and she lived to tell the tale.

It's called the Sky Tower -- an observation and telecommunications tower located in Auckland that stands at 1,076 feet tall -- and when you visit, you can do something called the SkyJump ... basically a 600-foot free fall while tethered to a wire.

Beyonce suited up and everything. Pretty badass.

1018_skytower_sub

Yes, I'm That Leah

I'm black and I can't stand this woman. What I hate the most is that other blacks try and silence me, like it's against the law to speak the truth about this SUCCUBUS.

This ***** ain't paying my bills or putting food in my gut. Her and her followers can kiss the deepest crack of my black *** !

annma

This woman think she is larger than GOD an the truth is she is pathetic an very fake

NOT ELMO

yes, i don't like beyonce...

annma

Kelly is a much better Singer thats why you have no new songs, no real talent

Yes, I'm That Leah

Yeah, I just asked someone this, but I really want an answer. I'm putting this out there.

Beyonce is dying for a title, and her fans keep trying to push one on us. Queen Bey? What is she the queen of? That title belongs to OTHERS!

Aretha Franklin is the Queen of Soul
Chaka Khan is the Queen of Funk
Erykah Badu is the Queen of Nu Soul
Mary J. Blige is the Queen of R and B.
Tina Turner is the Queen of Rock and Roll, and has the Hall of Fame to prove it.
Barbra Streisand is the Queen of Pop
Ella Fitzgerald is the Queen of Jazz.
Celia Cruz is the Queen of Salsa.

What is Beyonce the queen of? She's brainwashing all of you fans into believing she's something that she's not. You all really need to quit playing yourselves..... All of these woman got her beat, and all are BLACK. except for Barbra.

Yes, I'm That Leah

Oops. I didn't mean to leave out ....
Mahalia Jackson. the Queen of Gospel.
Once again. a BLACK woman! So again Beyonce, there is no room for you to get a new queen title from your community!! We have already given those titles to those who deserve it......

your not all there

She still has no hair. Dispite putting it on. Many people rralised she wasnt that cute...she clued it on again and then went back to the same style she had for the last 10 years the poof,cute again. Lame

mmb

When I first saw the headline I felt a wave of excitement..... then I clicked the link.

HngBlkBtm

I've heard that her reading and math skills are at the 6th grade level.

Sadiemay

Isn' this the same Tower that Kate Gosselin made her kids think that she hurt herself falling from ?

tom

Too bad the rope didnt snap.

Deeznutz

Heard she poops blood.

charity1

Ummmm this picture has RETARD written all over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2