Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

Cree

It's FAZE, not phase. There's a difference.

Sorry in advance...

Jessica lovesyou

Who here believes this ****

Jessica lovesyou

Because if u acctualy believe this **** then you need a reality check

SelenaC

static

Are we talking a make stripper in drag?

SelenaC

I was at the club gatsby which is where he was before v live. I was once the biggest belieber but he's a ****ing douchebag in person!!! I hate him :((( http://youtu.be/70j24mCQyGw

pat

He brings the low pants to a whole other level of stupid.

I've seen people sport that style but they are never ever that low.

He must constantly be pulling them up looking like the fool he is.

Anonnnn

I really wish he would pull his pants up. That's not even saggy jeans. I can see his tiny little baby penis :*(

Jessica lovesyou

Wow can someone show me a video that proves this isn't fake

Kenneth D. Frazier

As low as his pants are ; why don't he just go without any ?
I wonder if he actually knows what that means and how it started ? Judge Greg Mathis said that it all started in PRISONS when guys would wear their pants down over their butts as a signal to other guys that they were "AVAILABLE" .....
Someone needs to let Mr. Bieber know just what he's advertising ; then again , he may already know ....

verlinda

He made it rain, so he pissed on them

CWHumphrey

You'd think with all his money, he could afford a shirt....

and a belt

Sue

Justin....you pile!

pat

You often see pics of him and his stomach looks flat. Ordinary like. Then you see other pics and he has a six-pack and pecs that some work like mad to achieve.

I didn't know that these are visible one day and less visible on another.

I guess it can only be Photoshop. F*ckin poser

nof

Gushing strippers aren't good J.B. p.r.

Nor are they exactly sincere.