'Basketball Wives'

Reunion Show

SHUT DOWN

10/23/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_evelyn-lozada_getty
Don't count on seeing a new "Basketball Wives" reunion show any time soon ... the Season 5 reunion special has been canceled because Evelyn Lozada pulled out.

The show was supposed to tape earlier this month -- but sources close to production tell us, Evelyn bailed, forcing producers to pull the plug on the entire thing. We're told the taping will not be rescheduled.

According to sources, Evelyn jumped ship because she's sick and tired of talking about her split from ex-husband Chad Johnson. We're told she knew the break-up would be the biggest topic on the reunion show, so she refused to participate.

Apparently, the other 'Wives' (specifically Tami, Tasha, and Suzie) have zilch to talk about -- we're told producers felt the girls didn't have enough material for the hour-long episode sans Ev.

Sources tell us, Evelyn has grown tired of the cattiness on 'BW' and wants to move on with her life.

Calls to VH1 weren't returned.

Dead account Delete at will

trash trash trash. These shows are the bottom of the barrel of crap tv.

devil's advocate

She is the only one talking about it. That show is tired and worn anyway, time to shut it down. They wont even show the women fighting anymore, all they do is sit around and cry about how sorry their lives are.

TheDiva2Know

Ev chose to cry all season! Fans didn't care to see that the entire season. Kill the show...period! Bye bye!!

kitten roulaine

OH for the love of Pete, Evelyn stop whining. Evelyn want's to be significant for something other than being a wh$**, nobody's talking about it except her, she got bopped in the head, but she sure didn't mind behaving like a rabid hoodrat thug herself and bopping others before she married Chad.

YungOne

None of them ARE or HAVE EVER BEEN married to a CURRENT NBA PLAYER WHILE ON THE SHOW. Why the **** is it called BASKETBALL WIVES?!

Bob

Was "Basketball Ghetto Hoochies" ever considered as a working title?

Ozzie X

I'm sure Tami is not happy. Leave the show if it repulses you..

Nicoleasm

Good for her

LDB

hows the checks you cashed from that catty show ev?

BW

Good, nobody wants to see that siht.

Beep

I don't believe she is done whining about it, I feel she knows the world is really tired of seeing her play victim and using it as a way to gather sympathy and publicity. Don't get me wrong I do not condone any form of abuse. The fact that through the seasons of Basketball wives Ev many times was the perpertraitor herself of physical abuse and the fact she was head butted which left a laceration Now it's poor me.
this show has led her to many opportunities to do many things her book, clothing line etc she don't need the show anymore or their checks or is she trying to get more money???????

joecrabs

Her dad should have pulled out.

Heather

Who is the father of her baby? I don't watch the show, but I know who she is because of the Chad thing. I recently saw her in person and she was clearly pregnant, I would say 7 months. I can't seem to find anything online even confirming she's pregnant.

Whizz

I think it's funny that she wants her own reality show spinoff but won't honor her reunion contract. I also think its weird that Shaunie never comments about Evelyn even when Ev is dead wrong. Hmmmm?

texangirl64

I find it funny the first episode was on her and her wanting to talk all about Chad. And every episode after that. I quit watching on the 4rth episode. It was all about her. BLAH!!! So now the attention is back in her again, why? She now doesn't want to talk about who she's been talking about all season? Seriously? Attention whore!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments