Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

LK

Just logged on quickly 2 say HELLO ! 2 Bear , Patty , Fluffy , Suzy & Nikki & 2 anyone else I might have missed . You guys don't do the ROL thing :( Well I believe Nikki pops on fm time 2 time :) Hope all is good with you all :) & once again tks 2 Nikki & Garrett for all the links :) Wish Andy can get back on TMZ soon . Bear you must miss chatting it up with your buddy eh :(.
Oh & the only reason Miley & Lindsay are hanging out togethet is because they are both drug addicts & Miley is starting 2 spiral in2 the dark under ground night clubs & after parties She is still a rookie @ it + she super rich so everyone is going 2 be nice 2 that messed up freak + they are bonding about working 4 Disney . Two messed up bisexual druggies . A match made in DISNEY HEAVEN . Imao lol !
Have a fantastic day everyone & STAY OUT OF THE NEWS !!! lmao :))) Ciao Ciao .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

New ROL Thread of her partying with an underage Miley

Suzy Q

When I tried to comment on the HuffPo piece about Lindsay "staying in bed for the weekend" (like that's normal), it says:

"Due to the potentially sensitive nature of this article, your comment may take longer to appear publicly."

Wha!!?

Suzy Q

Here's my favorite quote from the ROL piece about Miley and Lindsay at 1OAK:

“Lindsay Lohan was at a nearby table and came running over to Miley’s table. The girls started giggling and whispering. They made several trips to the bathroom together and then left out a back exit, so they wouldnt be spotted by the paparazzi.”

I guess they both have bladder infections. It's not like they were snorting coke off the back of the terlet seat or anything like that.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I dare Tomax to come play. Andy has a whole legion of friends over here. Bring it on!

darkhorse91

I wish some of you guys would come over to rol. It's no fun without the whole gang.

darkhorse91

Someone from New Zealand knows whats up

"Oprah is an idiot for giving Lindsay 2 million dollars. I'm sorry but that is a lot of money and could have gone to such worthy causes. I know Oprah already donates a lot of money but Lindsay is an ungrateful, undeserving, selfish, self centred, spoilt, narrow minded, apathetic, ungenerous time waster. She has done no good for our society. She is not worthwhile"

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahahhahhaha!!

Is this Lindsay Lohan? I don't know, someone please clarify lol pic.twitter.com/o2bHZYvG

darkhorse91

God she looks trashy. Of course she doesn't look concerned.

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan

Adderall in the morning, Ambien in the evening, vodka in the water bottle

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahhhahhahhahha.....Bwahhahahaahhahahhaha!
I just called Foxwood and required about tickets. I told them we're trying to put two or three party buses together and asked how many tickets are still available.
Bwhahahhahahhahhahahaaha! She said hold on I will check,
Came back to me and said, Bwahhahhahhahhahahhaha Yes there is over 1,000 tickets still available.
Bwhahahahhahahahhaahaha! "The Junkie" can't even sell out $30. tickets.
I also asked about the V.I.P. area and she said there is on 1 on "hold" (Dina n Jill my guess) And no other V.I.P. has been sold
Bwahahhaahahhahahahha! Best call I ever made :~))))))

Reg

New thread on ROL, Dina Lohan to Manage Aliana's Music Career. LMFAO!!!!

Suzy Q

This seems like a good time to repeat the numbers.

The Canyons:

Production Budget: $250,000

Domestic Box Office $59,671 (45 days)

09/13/2013 the movie made $306

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its Nikki Bitches

New Thread on ROL

darkhorse91

It was only a matter of time before her partying was no longer hiding from the public.