Lindsay Lohan

Don't Believe Your Eyes ...

I Was NOT Wining

10/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023-lindsay-lohan-x17
Lindsay Lohan
wasn't reaching for a wine bottle in the photo that surfaced Wednesday morning ... it's an optical illusion ... that's Lindsay's story, anyway.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, Lindsay was actually reaching for her purse and cell phone on the same counter top, and the photo angle (above) was set up to make it look like she was grabbing the wine bottle instead.

Lindsay is adamant she has NOT fallen off the wagon -- in fact, she's telling friends she's been faithfully attending multiple AA meetings per week, and has continued therapy since leaving rehab.

The photo was taken at a friend's house ... who clearly had wine while Lindsay was visiting. Sounds like a bad idea, but we're told Lindsay has overcome her desire to drink, and has no problem hanging with boozers.

In fact, as we reported, LiLo thinks she's doing so well ... she's ditched her sober coach, insisting she can handle sobriety on her own.

Where have we heard that before?

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I dare Tomax to come play. Andy has a whole legion of friends over here. Bring it on!

GarrettG

I wish some of you guys would come over to rol. It's no fun without the whole gang.

GarrettG

Someone from New Zealand knows whats up

"Oprah is an idiot for giving Lindsay 2 million dollars. I'm sorry but that is a lot of money and could have gone to such worthy causes. I know Oprah already donates a lot of money but Lindsay is an ungrateful, undeserving, selfish, self centred, spoilt, narrow minded, apathetic, ungenerous time waster. She has done no good for our society. She is not worthwhile"

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahahhahhaha!!

Is this Lindsay Lohan? I don't know, someone please clarify lol pic.twitter.com/o2bHZYvG

GarrettG

God she looks trashy. Of course she doesn't look concerned.

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan

Adderall in the morning, Ambien in the evening, vodka in the water bottle

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahhhahhahhahha.....Bwahhahahaahhahahhaha!
I just called Foxwood and required about tickets. I told them we're trying to put two or three party buses together and asked how many tickets are still available.
Bwhahahhahahhahhahahaaha! She said hold on I will check,
Came back to me and said, Bwahhahhahhahhahahhaha Yes there is over 1,000 tickets still available.
Bwhahahahhahahahhaahaha! "The Junkie" can't even sell out $30. tickets.
I also asked about the V.I.P. area and she said there is on 1 on "hold" (Dina n Jill my guess) And no other V.I.P. has been sold
Bwahahhaahahhahahahha! Best call I ever made :~))))))

Reg

New thread on ROL, Dina Lohan to Manage Aliana's Music Career. LMFAO!!!!

Suzy Q

This seems like a good time to repeat the numbers.

The Canyons:

Production Budget: $250,000

Domestic Box Office $59,671 (45 days)

09/13/2013 the movie made $306

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its Nikki Bitches

New Thread on ROL

GarrettG

It was only a matter of time before her partying was no longer hiding from the public.

GarrettG

Along with Foxwood, add Nov. 9th to the list.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN H8TURDS!!

Chief Gall

quick annoy in..........
Hordes of humans in crazy costumes!! Lindsay is fukking gorgeous!!!!!
quick annoy out.....................

LISA

THE photo's of Lindsay SMASHED are starting to dribble in at ROL. 2 new threads, this one with the photos:

And the 'Cougar Alert' one (Linds throwing herself at an 18 year old model):