'Shahs of Sunset' Chick

I'VE GOT ASS LIKE KIM K

10/26/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025-shahs-sunset-kim-kardashian
Kim Kardashian started an ass-selfie trend ... 'cause after she shared her bikini-wedgie with the world ... ANOTHER wanna-butt celeb is following suit.

This time, the chick showing off her donk is Mercedes "MJ" Javid from "Shahs of Sunset."

It's definitely a change of pace from Kim ... and pro surfer Anastasia Ashley, who beat MJ to the punch with a butt-selfie last week.

Butt-selfies -- sometimes they're not all they're cracked up to be.

1025-anastasia-white-bikini-kardashian

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

LOL! It's about time somebody spoofed that lard ass. The sad part is Kayne would probably still tap it.

alex

Surfer girl has the only decent arse of these three.... Cos two are just nasty!

Ricardo Marquez

guys know the difference riding on a firm butt or a slab of mush

elpablo

Between Mercedes and Kim, one is no worse than the other. They're both fat and nasty. I bet Mercedes gets hit up by black dudes all the time too. Black guys are into this sort of thing for some reason.

DownSouth

I can't tell them apart.

renae

Even though MJ looks a hot mess at least she took her picture in real, natural light and didn't use some screens to filter the light so you couldn't see her lumps and bumps. Who knows what Kim or the other one would look like in harsh, real light? #nofilter...indeed.

Seriously though I want someone to tap MJ on the shoulder and tell her to never do this again.

NegRican24

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKES JUST STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

Mercedes "MJ" Javid should be embarrassed. Who's lying to her.All I see is cellulite. She should be wearing a shower curtain, not a bikini.

Shanna

That is disgusting and nasty. My eyes hurts to look at it.

BishPleeze

If i wanted to see a fat chick in a bathing suit, i would have put one on.....MJ, you are nasty....poor bathing suit :-(

jg59

Plus a few others in there it appears.

dierdre

I'm gonna puke yet again. Why are these douche bags posing, & thinking they look good? UGH UGH UGH UGH..............

Black Adam

A fake booty does not qualify. Everyone wanna talk about Kim and J'lo. Black girls are the only ones with true Booty.

Just My Opinion

No you don't, but you look like you have more boobs than she does. Maybe if you go to a gym to workout, you would slim down and tone yourself, and left your butt up some without implants. If I were you, I would wear a over the shoulder boulder holder support bra for protection from getting two black eyes.

sptaz99

MJ and Kim have broken the 20/10 rule - you can't shove 20 pounds of crap into a 10 pound bag!