'Shahs of Sunset' Chick

I'VE GOT ASS LIKE KIM K

10/26/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025-shahs-sunset-kim-kardashian
Kim Kardashian started an ass-selfie trend ... 'cause after she shared her bikini-wedgie with the world ... ANOTHER wanna-butt celeb is following suit.

This time, the chick showing off her donk is Mercedes "MJ" Javid from "Shahs of Sunset."

It's definitely a change of pace from Kim ... and pro surfer Anastasia Ashley, who beat MJ to the punch with a butt-selfie last week.

Butt-selfies -- sometimes they're not all they're cracked up to be.

1025-anastasia-white-bikini-kardashian

augman

That onion got no "pooch"; flat as a board.

Chica

The surfer has a great body, the people on Shahs of Sunset are all gross...I can't believe that show is still on TV.

Gray

Why is it that people who SHOULD take selfies DON'T And people who do SHOULDN'T?

BBBEE25

Kim looks hot, she looks the best! Anastasia looks cute in her pic, lil buns but it suits her body. Poor MJ, please stop, I don't know why she keeps wearing these outfits that are not made for shape/built. I didn't even know why she took a butt-selfie because she does not have a nice one. AT ALL!

BBBEE25

Corrections for previous comment: *her shape/built. *I don't even know why not I didn't even know why.

carter

Not trying to be funny or anything, but that MJ lady should NOT have done that. Her backside is wide and flat. The swim suit is rising to the sun, because there is nothing there to hold it down/in place.....So, not a good look.....Wow!

Bean

Kim k looks like a mushroom. So attention starved she is. At least she has money to wash away her no talent. LOL!!!!

SUNIA3

Anatasia #1 - followed by MJ.......way baaaack in back is Kim.

SUNIA3

Kim just looks desperate.

dee

Please cover that up!

chicagoannie

OK, that MJ thing is just fat and disgusting. What is wrong with these obese ugly women showing all their blobbiness? NO ONE wants to see it. Except maybe those fat-fetish guys.

McLeigh

Leave it to Kim K. to start a terrible trend of chunky women showing us their a**es in goofy selfies. I'm sure MJ thinks she's "embracing her curves" but there's a difference between being curvy (like the pro surfer) and being out of shape. Curvy, in shape women don't have fat rolls and lumpy thighs. MJ is deluded if she thinks anyone but chubby chasers thinks she looks hot.

n2cr8zysht

MJ Looks Good,stop all of the hating on the Big Girls!!!!

Del

Wow. I'm a fat girl myself and I'd never, ever do something like that just to have people making fun of me :(

mya