Miley's Kid Sis

13-Yr-Old Illegal Driver

Tools Around with Billy Ray

10/27/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025-billy-ray-noah-cyrus-pcn
Miley Cyrus' little sister just one-upped Miley in the reckless behavior department by breaking the law -- driving a car around town even though she's only 13-YEARS-OLD!!

Noah Cyrus was spotted behind the wheel of a Fiat 500 Thursday -- with Billy Ray Cyrus in the passenger seat ... a clear violation in California where you must be 15-and-a-half just to get a learner's permit.

Laws be damned ... BRC looked pretty happy with Noah's skills behind the wheel -- smiling as they tooled around a quiet street in their neighborhood of Toluca Lake, CA.

Truth is ...  Noah taking the wheel 20-months ahead of sked shouldn't be shocking -- Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus' M.O. is to let their kids act like adults. Remember, Miley bought her own house when she was just 17.

We called Billy Ray to find out what was up with the illegal driving sesh -- but he hasn't gotten back to us. By the way, BRC and Noah can't be ticketed since an officer didn't witness it.

Noah Cyrus ... she can't stop either.

Toilethead

But laws don't apply to them.

Azi

They were only driving through the neighborhood at a slow speed. I was taught how to drive at the age of 9 and I don't see anything wrong here, except that they were driving a Fiat.

abby

What would you expect from white trash families? The kids learn from their parents.

NightSlasher

No big deal

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

They're celebrities... so like usual, peasant laws don't apply to them.

baybek8s

BRC contributing to the delinquency of a minor. No need to show favoritism.

darkhorse91

This family doesn't have any brains do they?

lalalalalalaa

Maybe Billy encourages them.

The Zombie

I started driving when I was 10 and my daughter was on go-karts and motorcycles at 5... but not on the street. Hell, that Fiat is about the same as a go-kart anyway.

all about the money

I am more offended/shocked someone actually bought one of those new FIAT's. Talk about ugly.....

Wow ...

I am well aware in the country children start learning to drive at a young age. But when you live in the city, with so many distractions, traffic, children at play etc you can't do that!

anya2u

Looks like he's working on the next Miley

SuperSonic

I learned to drive when I was 9yrs old. My grandpa would take my sister and out at 6am on quiet streets too. Not such a big deal in a safe environment.

nof

13's the new 23.

Noah can handle it - she's a Cyrus.

kitnplayn

So, is TMZ gonna sit outside their house 24/7 to catch her driving, then phone the cops on her so you can get a story? TMZ slugs. Oops, my mistake, you are lower than slugs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments