Miley's Kid Sis

13-Yr-Old Illegal Driver

Tools Around with Billy Ray

10/27/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025-billy-ray-noah-cyrus-pcn
Miley Cyrus' little sister just one-upped Miley in the reckless behavior department by breaking the law -- driving a car around town even though she's only 13-YEARS-OLD!!

Noah Cyrus was spotted behind the wheel of a Fiat 500 Thursday -- with Billy Ray Cyrus in the passenger seat ... a clear violation in California where you must be 15-and-a-half just to get a learner's permit.

Laws be damned ... BRC looked pretty happy with Noah's skills behind the wheel -- smiling as they tooled around a quiet street in their neighborhood of Toluca Lake, CA.

Truth is ...  Noah taking the wheel 20-months ahead of sked shouldn't be shocking -- Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus' M.O. is to let their kids act like adults. Remember, Miley bought her own house when she was just 17.

We called Billy Ray to find out what was up with the illegal driving sesh -- but he hasn't gotten back to us. By the way, BRC and Noah can't be ticketed since an officer didn't witness it.

Noah Cyrus ... she can't stop either.

SuperSonic

I learned to drive when I was 9yrs old. My grandpa would take my sister and out at 6am on quiet streets too. Not such a big deal in a safe environment.

nof

13's the new 23.

Noah can handle it - she's a Cyrus.

kitnplayn

So, is TMZ gonna sit outside their house 24/7 to catch her driving, then phone the cops on her so you can get a story? TMZ slugs. Oops, my mistake, you are lower than slugs.

mousetrap

Hahahaaa. This is so not a big deal. It may be technically illegal, but on a quit street around their house, no big deal. I remember for fun, us kids used to sit on Dad's lap while he was driving and he would let us steer the car around the neighborhood. And we were as young as 6 or 7. Get a life, TMZ.

Brian

That Noah Cyrus is a bigger brat than Miley. Their parents have sure raised some bad kids.

Twilightstar

Oh come on Harvey. Calm down. Lots of kids lucky enough to have a good dad get to do this. My dad let me "drive" around in an empty parking lot on a Sunday when I was about 14. He let my brother learn like that too. It didn't hurt anything. It isn't like they were on the LA Harbor Fwy. It was their neighborhood and there was no traffic so what? It's excellent training. We have so many damned rules anymore it's ridiculous. The only reason anyone noticed is because it is Billy Ray.

victory

Any parent knows, around the age of 13/14, kids are anxious to drive around the block w/their parents to begin the early drivers ed experience. We mom's and dad's are our kids 1st teachers. In my state, once a kid has his/her 14th birthday, they can get a student drivers permit, accompanied by an adult over 21.

Frunklin

Billy Ray Cyrus loves America. Buys a Fiat.

BDoll

Oh, I didn't know she has a little sister!! That makes me think of Miley as even more of a messed up soul....a big sis is supposed to be a good, smart role model, someone to look up to.....Miley is none of those things.

Carl Fredricksen

Countdown to the flood of viral videos of Miley's sis twerking and sticking her tongue out...

sPaNkdEnALgAs

that little girl is U G L Y

ELC

So why aren't the California police officers bringing in daddy because he flaunts bad behavior and sees nothing wrong with his daughters breaking the law?Billy Ray is a bad influence on his kids. He ruined one and is on the way to ruin the other one.

Ric

Let a red neck be a redneck, I guess.

King

A Fiat 500 barely qualifies as a car -- it's more of a go-kart. When I was a kid we had minibikes which we rode alone all over town. So there.

Sarah

While I can't stand this creepy family I don't see the problem with them letting her drive on a quiet road or private area to learn how to drive. And at least she's driving in a proper first car then a big SUV like a lot of these rich parents get their kids to learn in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments