Guy Fieri

Knock-Down, Drag-Out Fight With Hairdresser

10/30/2013 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102913_guy_fieri_launch_censor_wm
Guy Fieri got into a nuclear fight with his hairdresser Saturday ... and it was caught ON VIDEO.

The video -- obtained by TMZ -- shows Ariel Ramirez punching Guy through the open door of the SUV, swearing at him.  You also see Guy kicking him. Ariel is so mad, he cries uncontrollably during the fight.

Although you don't see how the argument ends, we're told Guy threw Ariel out of the SUV.  Guy's manager then jumped out and he took Ariel home by cab.

Sources close to Guy tell TMZ ... They were coming from San Francisco International Airport, where they had just landed.  We're told they had all been drinking on the flight and used a car service to take them home.

As for how the argument happened ... we're told it was about nothing.  One source said, "It was just dudes being dudes."  It escalated into a physical fight.

A rep for Guy tells TMZ, "A bunch of guys were messing around.  Things got a little out of hand, but they're all good now."

Happy endings.

_DNP

I'll never tell my barber I don't like my hair anymore if it means I'll be attacked on my way out (They are really gay lovers. Get it together! lol).

billybob

WTF, dudes being dudes??? A gay hairdresser and a ***gy Guy Fieri are no dudes, they are little princesses.

billy pootons

another misleading headline from TMZ, so guy's "secret" BF falls down during a "fight" and that is a knock down drag out fight?

1luv

I'm glad we are at a point in America where its better to be gay instead of Guy's hairdresser. Progress!! So now can you take yall lovers spat home, thanks!

Jan

Lover's quarrel ??

Sandra

I've never heard a man cry & fight. Guess there's a first for everything.

mike

Seems like a "relationship" fight.

April

I was just about to say the same thing Mike....I sense emitional trama, THAT'S why dude was cryin uncontrollably.

gramtooter

They were drinking that dark liquor. Always turns out that way!!

Rob

Everytime I see Guy I always wonder why did he had to get in the fight with the peroxide bottle, Peroxide 1 Guy 0 .

Gabriel

Looks like a lovers spat

bkblueknight

i definitely feel a little more gay after watching this video

Houdinis Scrotum

B_I_T_C_H fight! Fieri is a douche anyway.

KAH

he pays someone for that hair?! meh!

jkmdnp@yahoo.com

first off why dose GUY have a dude for a hair dresser