Charlie Sheen

The Judge Who Jails Me

Is a Fat, Dishonorable Douchebag

11/1/2013 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1101-charlie-sheen-tmz-livestream
Charlie Sheen
is scoffing at Brooke Mueller's team, which is trying to nail him for talking about Brooke on TMZ, saying, "If this is what they want, bring it 'cause I'll burn the house down."

Charlie is reacting to our story, in which we reported Brooke's team will ask a judge to sanction him for allegedly violating the gag orders in the custody and guardianship cases.  Charlie called Brooke an evil whore -- among many other things -- who has done great damage to their twins.

Charlie is especially angry Brooke is getting her first overnight visit with the twins since she went to rehab.  He tells TMZ Live his security guards will stand outside her house tonight and barge in if there's a sign of trouble.

Charlie tells TMZ, "Really, they're going to jail me for telling the truth"

And get this ... Charlie says, "If I actually go to jail for talking, I'll do interviews in jail," adding, "The only person more idiotic than Brooke in this case is the judge.  The Dishonorable Judge Douchebag."

But wait ... there's more.  Charlie says, "He [the judge] wants to put me in jail for trying to save my boys?  Go for it, fatty.  I'll eat his lunch from jail."  And one more thing about the obviously large judge, "One meal he could afford to miss."

And Charlie's classic parting shot:  "Sanctions Flanctions.  Clearly they've forgotten not to poke this bear."

oink

5150 for Charlie

bring back recent posts

....hey Charlie....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u need too zip it for the day...just sayin...

Toilethead

And Charlie is a kook, but he does do good things from time to time.

Fashionistazoe

Post links around social media sites, blogs, forums etc and make easy money. It's seriously that easy, I promise it's no scam! http://www.50dollarJob.com/index.php?refer=14434

Dead account Delete at will

I love Charlie. Every time you guys do a story on him its almost always funny as hell.

catster

He's upset Brooke is getting some custody but does he realize it's only because HE is the other parent option? In this case I would consider Brooke the lesser of two idiots.

CN

Charlie - I feel really sorry for what you and your family are going through, but thanks for giving us a break from the Kartrashians.

6one9

Brooke IS a junkie!!
Charlie Sheen = winning!!!

Italia

lol !

bmsvds

Oh, boy. Tiger blood won't save you from contempt of court, Charlie. Calm down.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Charlie needs to kill himself.

Italia

Charlie Sheen is hilarious!

m

The judge a douchebag...pot calling the kettle! Overpaid to boot.

LightJ

I agree that judge is a moron for letting her have her kids back. Are you f**ckin kidding?? Only in Cali a mother with a serious drug problem, that has been in and out of rehab 30 times, never wanted to go in the first place, more concerned about money than her f**ckin children, can get her kids back. Unf**ckinbelievable. This b**tch should not be near her kids at all. Ridiculous system!!

Judy

Sometimes Charlie Sheen is just plain scary crazy. I'd be worried about my safety if I were one of his ex-wives.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments