Julianne Hough

Wearing Whiteface

11/3/2013 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1103_Julianne-Hough_pcn
Julianne Hough was virtually make-up free and, more importantly, smoking hot yesterday in Los Angeles ... the perfect way to make people forget about that whole blackface Halloween thing.

Hough casually strolled into a gym Saturday afternoon flashing her mid-riff ... doing her best to move on from getting slammed for dressing up as Crazy Eyes from "Orange is the New Black."

Considering Julianne apologized for the costume, and how good she looks in workout wear -- we gotta ask ...

Duke

I had to think for a sec what the whiteface reference was. Good Sunday everyone.

blackmanWHO_Blonde

Well, There's nothing to forgive, iam black and I don't see anything wrong she did, she loves the character why not dress like it??? Come on people (black including me) chill out

george

how come when a white person darkens their face as a costume the blacks freak out but when they showed a bunch of black kids with their faces white dancing to thriller it is so cute?

amazinglybored

I'm not very forgiving of stupidity.

noel

White women are truly the most racist things out there. Especially towards black women, they think black girls are the bottom of the barrel and look down on them. How they get away with being declared oppressed when they make up over half the country is beyond me. They piggybacked off the civil rights movement and got all the benefits. When people talk about how affirmative action is wrong, they never talk about how their white wives benefited. It's always about black people getting special treatment. Obama's a failure because he's surrounded himself around a bunch of unqualified white women who got promoted because of affirmative action. It's a shame.

el polacko

there's nothing to forgive. wearing darker-colored makeup is not a crime.

Observer

Society being OVERLY Politically Correct.
Get a Life already.

static

If she was in blackface like Al Jolson singing "mammy" that could have been a problem but only the racial Taliban can see a problem with what she did.

B_Lew

I personally dont care because im never surprised by what white people say and do. But I don't buy the whole "I didn't know I would offend anyone" nonsense..simply because she's an actress and I know that she taken tons of acting classes.. She has to know what do and donts are just like everybody else... By everyone else I mean black people..white people live so lawlessly and entitled until it just disturbs me..

arforama

Hot

Pimpcessa

Sorry, but if the Wayans (I think it was them) can put a movie called "White Chicks", in whiteface, I'm thinking we need to discuss what's really hurtful, and what's not anymore. It's not like she came out as a lawn jockey!

B_Lew

If you're using the white chicks as a leg to stand on as to why it's ok to use blackface... We seriously have real issues within this country and it clearly is in the school system.

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

I wonder how non blacks voted on the poll. Uh......your vote is irrelevant.

mom 4

I'm black and I forgive her ignorance. I I truly believe she was and Durant and I also believe that she will never do it again.

Sherron

So she wore a black face for Halloween? Who cares!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments