‘Million Dollar Listing’ Star Josh Altman

Crashes Range Rover into House of Blues

11/6/2013 12:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106_josh_altman_crash_launch
Josh Altman – star of "Million Dollar Listing" – crashed his Range Rover into some prime real estate this morning ... the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd. ... TMZ has learned.

We know ... at least 3 cars were involved in the accident -- and several witnesses are saying it was all caused by a 4th car that made a dangerous turn across busy Sunset Blvd. traffic.

TMZ spoke with Josh's brother Matt who tells us ... the dangerous turn caused the driver of a red Honda to slam on the brakes. The Honda was hit by a taxi van, which was hit by Josh's Range Rover.

We're told Josh tried to swerve around the taxi ... but ended up clipping the car and slamming into the House of Blues.

Cops responded to the scene. We're told they're currently looking into the situation.

Fortunately, Josh didn't appear hurt in the crash and nobody involved suffered any serious injuries.

As for the HOB, we're told management is making plans to repair the damage ASAP and no shows will be cancelled as a result of the incident.

Artist

Kendall Jenner was seen racing from the scene

NotAFelon

That's why women shouldn't drive!

bring back recent posts

...I Love that show....but..can't wait too see Fredrik on the nyc one...hehe

Michelle

He's such a douchbag! I about laughed me ass off when Josh Flagg slapped the sh*t out of him on the show and he did NOTHING! Props to Flagg, I didn't think he had it in him!

FLO

The cars that hit the rear of the one in front are at fault for not leaving enough room to stop.

Kelly

I just can't like this guy. I tried, ain't happening.

EastCoastChopper

At least LiLo would down 3/4 of a liter of Grey Goose before she crashed into something... This clown was sober!

EastCoastChopper

My friend drove the tow truck and he swears there's a VANITY tag on the Rover:

DEWSH

I am serious...

CelebJustice

Couldn't have happened to a bigger douche bag.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Shame oh him. I'm an SUV girl and I'd love a Range Rover. I'd also love a Land Rover. Oh hell, I'm just going to face it, I want a Ford F-150.

static

From the lineup on the marquee it wouldn't be any great loss if they did have to cancel shows.

3Storms

Just something else for his two gay hetero-hating bigot castmates to gang up on him for.

Jeff

Too bad it didn't flatten out that humungous schnoz of his.

GothamGirl

Couldn't happen to nicer shark!

michael