'Talk' Star Sharon Osbourne

'The View' Gals Can

'Go F**k Themselves'

11/6/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110613_arsenio_theview_launch_v3
"The Talk" star Sharon Osbourne has just fired a major shot in her war with "The View" -- saying the women on the ABC chat show can all go "f**k themselves" ... with one exception.

Sharon, along with her "Talk" mates Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood, appeared on "The Arsenio Hall Show" (which airs tonight) and talked about the differences between the two squawk shows.

Initially, Julie tried to keep things polite ... but Sharon wasn't having it -- and after praising Barbara Walters as a goddess, proclaimed, "The rest [of the 'View' cast] can go f**k themselves."

How's that for a hot topic? Discuss.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

namers

Who is she again?

PhilipMarkum

Why would she say something like that? I mean, I agree -- can't stand The View -- but what is the context? Or does she blindly just hate everyone on The View? Weird.

andy

"The rest [of the 'View' cast] can go f**k themselves."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well, . . . with the "possible" exception of Jenny McCarthy, . . . I'm just not sure that I really need to see that.
(Whoopi and Sherri??? NO THANKS!!!!!!!)

CoconutScrimp

Sharon, don't you say that to Whoopie!! Now sit down and hush up!!

Susan

Time for Sharon to go. Who needs someone on this show who talks like this?

Ferndog68

They can all go **** themselves the view and Sharone

always

Sharon has a filthy mouth, always has. She dresses in those nasty black pants day in and day out. She must have some really ugly legs that she hides them.
Never seen her in a decent dress or skirt. I find her vulgar.Money can't buy class.This is the same person that had dogs pooping all over on her reality show. Yucky.

Kim

Sharon Osbourne is a sanctamonious, pretentious b*tch, she is a wanna be snob, with her drugged out husband and crazy nutcase kids, always turning up her nose at people, I can't stand her, she is a pretentious piece of trash.

SoManyIdiots

How's the ride been Sharon, on Ozzy's talent and money making all these years?

derp

The real story here is why The Arsenio Hall Show hasn't been cancelled yet

Plastic_Police

This woman is an ugly talentless shrew. I hope they fire her obnox ass and send her back into obscurity where she belongs. And she should take her porcine daughter with her.

oink

I don't blame Ozzie doing drugs being married to that BITCH

Los Pepes

Just when I thought this old hag couldn't me more repulsive

Dead account Delete at will

LMAO Theres Sharon telling em how it is. Personally I like Julie Chen but I do agree with Sharon.

KicksandGiggles

Why the hate? These women are too old for this high school cat fighting and name calling. ALL of these overpaid self important women need to STFU and be grateful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments