« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kate Upton

Naked. Body. Paint.

11/7/2013 8:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Upton ... basically naked ... with some strategically placed body paint.

You're welcome.

Kate got all painted up for a Sports Illustrated photo shoot -- in the footage, Kate's trying to recreate one of the mag's most famous Swimsuit Edition covers.

We think she nailed it.

"I definitely feel naked," Kate said during the shoot ... "Because I am."

Kate said the artists took a particularly long time to paint on the necklace on her boob area ... yeah, can't imagine why.

0410_kate_upton_twitter_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

barney

Kate is Beautiful and has Amazing Boobs and a great body. Without a doubt #1 compared to the rest of the female stars of today. Pay attention ladies Kate is what a 100% natural woman is supposed to look like.

Rad-Z

Oh my God...I loss my breath.....

Straight Talkin Texan

Her breasts are amazing. I'm a straight girl, and I want to suck on them!

Vince

No thanks, I'll take the thousands of hotter women on the internet who actually show their tits

Chancho

She has the flabbiest mid section I've ever seen on a model. No shape... She's a blob IMO

Michelle

Total Hetro chic and all I can say is DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl. I love how HEALTHY and NATURAL she is. She gives women a positive body image to look up to. Marilyn Monroe would be jealous.

Metta Worldhate

I wanna put a baby in yo' butt.

backfire

Shocking to look at a real, authentic breast in 2013. It's not the hard round ball attached to a bony chest.
Gorgeous.

The Original

Kate Upton naked, showing her boobs? Now that is a surprise. She (and other wh*res like her) are the reason why women will never be taken seriously. Better find a respectable job, Kate. Your boobs will be dragging on the ground by the time you're 30!

J.E.B.

WHO was the lucky dude who got to paint Kate, and is there a video of the process?

Wes

I don't think your waistline is supposed to start at the ribcage lol...muffin top pudgy plain looking girl.

WallStreet

Edible body paint? Damn, that girl has got a stunning collection of sweater puppets. I'd volunteer to draw the crotch panel lines on that faux bikini bottom, but I'd have to add a strand or two of pearls to that necklace. Thanks Obama!!!

WallStreet

Zaftig

Look it up

You're welcome...

Gabe

That is probably the best thing I've ever seen...Thanks TMZ!!!

JayJ4509