Denise Richards

I'm Out!

11/8/2013 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108-denise-charlie-brooke
Denise Richards told the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services ... she cannot care for Bob and Max, the twins of Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller, because she claims her own kids are in danger and she feels Brooke is insane ... sources tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Denise and Brooke had a sit-down Thursday with Dr. Charles Sophy, the DCFS Medical Director.  We're told Denise told Sophy what we reported ... that Bob and Max were violent and attacked her daughters numerous times.  She said she couldn't control the twins and could no longer serve as temporary guardian.

Sources say Denise told Sophy what we reported ... that the only way she would continue on as guardian is if the kids got the psychological help Brooke had blocked.

Our sources say Sophy has not given up ... he believes there is still room to keep Denise in the game.

As it stands now ... our sources say DCFS is looking for another guardian if they can't change Denise's mind.  The problem is ... Brooke's mom won't do it and the options are not attractive.

Kelly

As well she should be out. They're not her kids and there's nothing to gain by being in the middle.

LittleBIt

Many prayers go out to these 2 little boys. I hope the Department of Children in LA takes them away from that scary Brooke immediately and permanently. Those kids need psychological help and I really hope they get it. I never EVER thought I would say this. . . . . but maybe they really are better in Charlie's care.

Fred Farkel

I do not blame her one bit for walking away.

Einstein lacked the brains to deal with alcohol and drug issues so how can anyone else do it??

If you are prayerful people - the only thing left to do is pray to your Jesus thing and ask that those kids are OK.

dingosbaby

Hmmm, take care of the monster twins of a trainwreck couple, one of which I used to be married to - not sure that would ever enter the realm of possibilities. Those kids would be sitting at the end of my driveway with their backpacks if they hurt my pets or kids. SEE YA demon spawn.

billybob

Denise realized that she can handle those little psycho-kids anymore. Bob & Max will get famous as white trash

Bama

You never put your own children in harms way, never. She tried to help, been blocked at every turn. Now she needs to run not walk away.

Monkey

Where is Charlies' family in all this? Why are they not stepping up to help these children. Denise has gone above and beyond in this situation. Those little boys need help before they really hurt someone. Just sad all around.

Other children in the home will be affected for life if disruptive children remain in the home.

stu

Wuss! Give the brats to 1 of ur nannies Denise.

Brien

You have two unfit parents with twins. Aside for their irresponsibility, I think Denise is a saint for stepping in like she has. I don't blame her if she doesn't want to rear her ex-husband's kids from another woman.

dummy

I'd take them-but only if I could get them the emotional and psychological help they need...oh yeah...

Carl

That picture you are using of Denise says a lot. Seems like all this craziness (first Charlie, now Brooke and the kids) has really aged her. She needs to keep saying no and not get pulled back into this.

kinm

what's the big deal, just take the psychological evaluation already, are they trying to help the druggie moron to hide anything

Debangor

I wouldn't blame her for walking away, but why in the world is Brooke able to block therapy? She's lucky to be able to see those kids; who is determining what is best for these kids any way?

kinm

Brooke's own mom won't take them says a lot, cut the child support see if she's gonna do it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments