Chief Keef

I've Changed

... For Now

11/11/2013 5:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111013_chief_keef_launchChief Keef is done being a pot-smoking reckless driver who carries around tons of cash ... at least that's what he says.

Keef was cruising out of LAX Saturday night -- and heading to an undisclosed rehab facility -- when he told us about the big life changes he's making.

As we previously reported ... a judge ordered Chief to rehab after he failed 3 random drug tests while on probation stemming from his speeding case.

C.K. clearly wants it to be known he's making changes ... but with Keef constantly flaunting his weed habit on Instagram ... and 3 positive drug tests for marijuana -- we gotta ask ...

Pedro Williams

The kid has asperger syndrome give the guy a break.... Not to mention he's from the south side of Chicago englewood... It's cool that he made it out... Don't forget he's only 17 or 18 with no authority... He'll grow up

lili

He sounds educated, "I growed up"

Your mom

Who the hell is chief keef?!!! I swear to god the only time i hear of this guy is on this website!

mallball

Clap for Sosa

Letha8550

I dont agree with his behavior at all but for some to say send this monkey bank to Africa! is very WRONG he isnt from Africa nor did he grow up there THis just show racism is very real !!!!

royalredus

Hmmm...interesting. I finally listened to some of his songs on YouTube, b/c I never hear of him except when TMZ writes about his legal troubles. Regardless, I do like how he wears his pants. I fully support the gay community, and this will make things SO much quicker and easier for everyone when he goes to prison. He also had the forethought to bring a pearl necklace. Chief Qweef comes READY.

lauren

let all hope he crawls back to the project he came from, geez what a waste of O2.

Dane