'Amish Mafia' Star Esther Schmucker

Bruised, Battered & Out Of Hiding

11/12/2013 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1112-esther-schmucker-Splash
"Amish Mafia" star Esther Schmucker has come out of hiding -- revealing her bruised and battered face in public for the first time since her boyfriend allegedly used it as a punching bag.

Schmucker was sporting a seriously black eye as she went out on a shopping run ... but she didn't have much to say, telling a photographer, "I don't feel like talking to anybody."

As we reported ... the beatdown left Schmucker with a broken nose and cheekbone ... and several broken teeth.  She hasn't been seen in public  since her boyfriend -- Imir R. Williams -- was arrested for the Oct. 31 attack on her face.

Williams -- a rapper who goes by the name Mirkat -- has been charged with felony aggravated assault in connection with the beating and is currently behind bars in a Pennsylvania prison.

indaknow

I thought the Amish didn't burn coal?! She should of stuck with Lebanon Levi.

Jah36

That's what you get for dating sreggin. Idiot.

JustAnotherFatAmerican

Amish my ash.

nika

does this mirkat live in a hole in the dirt in Africa?

JBizzieB

I am so confused I thought she was wit that levi lebananon amish mafia godfather. I heard the show was staged and it wasn't so I don't know. But why is she with this black rapper and amish girl. Sounds like shows fake and they will have twist in next season she will hook up wit black amish guy who is friends with mirkat and hooks up with him. He beats her not part of show but hides, then crawls back to levi and mirkat disappears like caleb.???????????????????/

Boinmo

Where are the mafia now? Isn't this the kind if situation they solve? Thought she could be with an English Pretend Rapper Girlfriend Beater! Esther get out please! Amish or not!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2