Alec Baldwin

Trots Out Gay Hairdresser

AM I A HOMOPHOBE???

11/15/2013 9:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Alec Baldwin just played the, "I have a gay friend" card ... putting his male hairdresser on the spot in front of reporters to vouch for his non-homophobia.

It's shameless, it's desperate ... and quite frankly, it's sad.

It reeks of "dance monkey, dance" ... with Alec asking him straight up -- "Am I a homophobe?"

The guy replied, "Yes, bigtime" ... but it's clear he's joking.

Afterward, we spoke with the hairdresser, who's openly gay, and he told us, "I don’t think he’s homophobic. I don’t at all. Whenever he is in here, we are always talking and cutting hair. He booked an appointment for today, he always does and he is a good tipper.”

The guy says he was not aware of the video of Alec saying c**ksucking f*g" ... but says, "If he did say it … there was probably a good reason behind why.”

Charlie Sheen's Watch

TMZ trying to bad-mouth Alec. Alec is a good cat. If the photogs front with him - they deserve to get their faces smashed in with a camera.

Stop acting like children and think you can front with a person just b/c he is a celebrity.

Otherwise, stop whining.

Just My Opinion

Well, that explains you carrying what seems to be a big azz woman's purse in the other video.

awards

Would Alec let his hair dresser do his daughter, eh?

John

He could have had Keanu Reeves cut his hair, but he's straight. Settled for the look-a-like.

Quinn

He's not homophobic. He's just an uncouth a-hole.

Observer

IF he were a Conservative, GLAAD and everyone else would have tossed this bowl of B.S Baldwin in the tar pit.
Yet because he's a big Lib, they half azzed give him a pass.
Watch, nothing will happen to the Elitist Leftist cause, frankly, he's one of them and they are Hypocrites.

Carriejane

I don't believe he's a "homophobe", I think he's just a guy who doesn't watch what he says when he's mad. and photogs bring out the worse in him.

jjbythesea

I hate him...for a million reasons....the most important are his stupid commercials.

Jack

He and his stalker are perfect for each other, both crazy.

NuBiXx

Quote, It's shameless, it's desperate ... and quite frankly, it's sad.

Wow FU tmz it was obviously a joke, what is sad and pathetic is you (tmz) are trying to make it more than what it is.

chicago_animal

STFU TMZ!!

chickie

Of course his hairdresser is going to defend him. You would too if you were afraid to lose those big tips he gets. The guy is just protecting one of his sources of income. Doesn't really say much for Baldwin tho.

Kev

In spite of his perceived anger, there seems to be a part of him that might enjoy the spectacle of these street events.

Mike

I can understand Baldwin's frustration. His life is a never-ending game of "I'm not touching you." I was angry at him until I saw the most recent videos. Now I have some sympathy. Clearly, he needs to choose his words more carefully.

Jon Ward

With that haircut I would not stand in front of the cameras and take credit for it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments