Chris Brown

'I've Always Had God'

11/15/2013 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111513_chris_brown_launch_v2
Chris Brown hit up a fancy restaurant Thursday night to celebrate his exit from anger management rehab ... and he made it clear -- he was not in search of God.

Brown was leaving Aventine in Hollywood at around midnight when a guy with an awesome beard ran interference for him.

Chris was mum on selling his house and moving West to the 'Bu.

He was more expressive when it came to GF Karrueche, who got a little something on the cheek courtesy of Chris.

buggaz

Yup...God...and a pair of brass knuckles...

devil's advocate

Is he sure he doesn't mean he's always had Yeezus? Now that I could believe.

Biebersgranny

Ive always had an urge to beat the living crap out you Chris and then show you what a tough guy you really are.... yeah tough guy laying on the cement...seeing the truth for what it really is... Repeat after me "I AM NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CRAP, INSECURE, WOMAN BEATER, I BEAT WOMEN BECAUSE I AM REALLY WEAK, IT MAKES ME FEEL EMPOWERED TO BEAT ON WOMEN ..I AM A LOSER, I DESERVE TO BE DEAD"

Biebersgranny

Why is the law so F'd up..... this dude needs to be sitting in jail like the rest of the thugs. Ridiculous, makes me believe ZERO on our judicial system... then to make matters worst you got a bunch of retards being selected for jury duty!

tmzisjokes

God i love CHRIS BROWN!! What a bad ass...

laffnbear

I suppose he gives god advice and instruction daily.

VictorNewman

wow. playing the god card. usually guys wait until they are on death row to whip that one out. maybe it's just a matter of time for this guy...

Constance

The incident with Rihanna should have been between those 2 and the judicial system. Instead, the public is involved and just won't stfu about it amd keeps trying to persecute this guy. You all need to GET OVER IT-Rihanna did.

Nunya

this crackhead thought a couple off weeks in a posh clinic would impress the judge in his upcoming hearing....doubt it!

Ron Helton

No wonder I can't find this mythical God, Chris Brown has been keeping him for himself.

JimmyB

Hmmm. If a POS chronic violent criminal was moving out of my neighborhood...How unhappy would I be?

Phantom

Good for him. When people believe in beating him down for the rest of his life for a mistake he made as a TEENAGER, you all can go to hell. God would not be any more pleased with the mercilessness shown by so many of you. I support Chris Brown in any goals and efforts he makes to move forward from a not so great childhood and mistakes made in his yiuth. Haters have issues of their own they should be dealing with.

Wow ...

A change in location will not change his problems. He needs to look in the mirror and change that man.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I so enjoyed his absence. I guess all vacations gotta end sometime.

whateveryou

Umm, the Bible states that God has to want to come to you as well as you wanting to come to him. I wonder if CB belives that God has any reason to knock on the door (so to speak) of any man who won't admit who he really is. Not CAN'T admit (in this day & age??) but WON'T admit it. & then goes around trying to hurt females based on their own failures & insecurities. If that "man" is unwilling to stop telling that lie, what possible use would God have for the man?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments