Drake & Rihanna

Hit the Strip Club

Drop $17K on Houston Booty

11/15/2013 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

115_RIHANNA_DRAKE_youtube
Drake
and Rihanna are investing big in the Houston stripper market -- dropping a combined $17,000 Thursday at a H-town gentlemen's club ... and we found some booty-bouncing video.

Sources at V Live Gentlemen's Club tell us, Rihanna arrived around 2AM and Drake showed up about 30 minutes later following his show at the Toyota Center.

We're told Drake threw down roughly $12,000 and Rihanna dumped an additional $5,000.

You can't see Drake and Rihanna together in the video, but we're told they sat side by side in the club -- and eventually left together after 5AM. One source said the two were touchy-feely and looked like a couple.

Throw it up, throw it up.

111513_drake_rihanna_launch_v2

LINDSAY LOHAN'S next mugshot

You mean as opposed to the 97K you first reported? Geesh!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Good. He may like to visit the strip clube from time to time, but otherwise he's a quiet guy who stays out of trouble when he isn't fighting with Chris over Rihanna. I like them together. Good luck kids.

who-me

He started as a bottom now he's a top.

Vince

There you go ladies, why aspire to be a doctor or a teacher when rappers will just throw thousands of dollars at you for taking your clothes off and shaking your ass in their face

Rusty Shackleford

funny how you never see honest upstanding people with real jobs throwing money in the trash (or is it TO the trash?) like this.

baby

think of how much food andwater that could have been sent to the typhoon victims....very sad

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Eww Drake must really love those sloppy seconds.... Wasn't she caught on camera at an awards show calling him an ******* after she got back together with Chris Brown? That girl's got issues....

MJB's #1 Fan

I just don't get the obsession of women in strip clubs -- giving other women money (unless you're gay). I can't stand this Rhianna sensation. When will she go away?? I'm not even going to comment on the rapper -- not worth the energy.

Lisa

She gets with Drake whenever Chris B dups her. Imediately Chris calls her back, she leaves Drake alone. But

Lisa

What I meant to say is "She gets with Drake whenever Chris B dumps her. Imediately Chris calls her back, she leaves Drake alone. But Drake must really like her - as he keeps on taking her back.

royalredus

You read my mind, TMZ! "Throw it up" is always my first reflex whenever I hear about these two!

JW

Watching this will probably send that Chris whats-his-name back to another 16 days in rehab......or on another physical assault....

Radio DJ Dude

A fool and your money .. soon parted!

Monksolo

They should give it to me instead. So I can spend it in a strip club.

Livvie

Drake is so pathetic. He's never her first choice. If Chris Brown shows her attention she'll be like, "Drake who?"

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments