Jennifer Love Hewitt

Fiance Off Hook

After Pap Fight

11/15/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1114-jennifer-love-hewitt-brian-hallisayJennifer Love Hewitt's fiance won't face criminal charges after allegedly attacking a paparazzo in September -- TMZ has learned, the L.A. County City Attorney has declined to prosecute.

Sources at the City Attorney's office tell us, battery charges won't be filed against 34-year-old Brian Hallisay due to lack of sufficient evidence.

As we reported, a pap filed a battery report against Hallisay following the incident outside Toscana in Brentwood, claiming JLH's fiance attacked him while leaving the restaurant. During the melee, the photog claims his camera hit him in the face near his eye.

Police subsequently launched an investigation ... but apparently, it went nowhere.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

This loser douche looks like a total flaming "fathead," if you know what I'm talking about ha ha. Come out of the closet, sweetie.

NOT ELMO

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Fiance..................IF THEY GET MARRIED, THEY WILL GET DIVORCED, DON'T DO IT!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I truly cannot imagine what a horror it must be to have these jackals hounding you every time you go to a well- known restaurant, etc. I know it's part of being a celebrity, but the desire to pop the aggressive ones or mace them must be strong at times.

Ione

I would find the Tan Mom more interesting than this troll..jaysus.

JustSayin

Is it just me or does he look like a Corey Monteith doppelganger?

Maria

OMG! I thought it was Cory Monteith's picture!!! they could have been twins!

Biebersgranny

Her fiance looks like he sucks penis and who cares about Jennifer, that chick has no talent.. when I think of her I think I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST SUMMER which sucked!

Biebersgranny

There IS a certain look that men and women have that really lets others know whether they are gay, lesbian, bi... when people see me for instance, they know I am at least Bisexual from how I dress... This dude clearly needs to come out of the closet because no way is he straight. How do women fall for gay men??? Isn't it clear???

Phreaky

They look related.

pseudonym

I hope to God they don't put JLH on any more shows since she ruins them with her personal love life every single time. Stay off the television with your Corey Monteith lookalike.