Ying Yang Twin

My Music Career Sucks ...

I Can't Afford My Child Support

11/17/2013 7:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1115_deangelo-holmes_getty
The Ying Yang Twins haven’t had a hit song in years ... that's why one of the rappers begged a judge to lower his child support payments, and he just got a huge break ... TMZ has learned.

According to docs filed in Georgia, D-Roc -- aka De'Angelo Holmes -- had been paying his ex-wife $2,500 a month in support for their daughter ... an arrangement that was made when he was pulling down more than 19-grand a month.

But the Twins haven’t had a hit since 2005's "Wait (The Whisper Song) --- so D-Roc went back to court ... hat in hand ... and asked for a reduction, claiming he's only making $2,860 a month.

D-Roc hammered out a sweet deal ... 'cause, according to the docs, his child support payments are now just $550 a month -- plus, he got a payment plan for the $45K in back support he owes.

One more reason D-Roc needed a break -- he has 5 other mouths to feed.

0802_whos_daddy_footer_v2

Anthony

A*

Brittx

what? 19 grand a month? and other 5 mouths to feed? seriously?! keep it in ur pants dude.

tmzisjokes

TMZ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHUT DOWN!! OR BANN COMMENTS... People are soo rude..

your not all there

This "twin" tried to get in my pants years back when they were big.sorry i dont date nor have sex with men that have metal in their mouths nore are skinnier than me. And im skinny but this guy made gumbo look like biggy smalls.

herefromvenus

Wow... some of the things you men are posting are ignorant. Not saying he shouldn't stop having kids... but not all men who are non custodial parents are dead beats. There are men homeless due to the ridiculous amounts of child support they must pay when they are then not even able to afford seeing their children. Not everyone is a celebrity or millionaire. These are real people and the reality is, most jobs do not provide the hours or pay and even if they do, the family court system garnishes nearly all their takehome pay. My husband and I barely are making it in an efficiency apartment because his exwife has taken full advantage of are inability to drive an hour to and from the courthouse. She is getting most of his money and his daughters are in fact being neglected and alienated from him. She has had cps called on her 3 times, even by her own father, she is off her bipolar meds and was arrested for disorderly conduct... but hey she's the mom so she's obviously the better choice, right? And child support doesn't always go to the children...along with the tanf and the ssd their youngest gets. So..next time you wanna say something about a dad being a deadbeat...do a little research and you will find the family court system throughout the states in the us are seriously flawed. Btw we lived an hour away for better jobs! We now have since then moved closer and live in an efficiency until we..or I can find a better paying job and fight for his rights to get custody.. I'm so sick and tired of people always assuming a man who is financially broken by the system and the parental alienator is a deadbeat.

buggaz

Exemplary Obama voter.

joe blo

"Your Not All There"----quit lying u know the twins hit that...HAAHH!!

KicksandGiggles

There are some dog desperate women in this world. Too bad weed does not cause infertility!!!

t

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,,,

Harvey's Gerbil

I always thought he was maybe a little "challenged" mentally (and I don't mean that in a condescending manner). Yin-Yang Twins MTV Cribs episode is a nice little showcase of what I'm talking about. I like him, though. He doesn't seem to be the usual POS that most rappers post-2000 are. He's innocent and childlike and he's entertaining at the very least.

When I'm in the mood to listen to lower forms of music, "Get Low" is one of my favorite go-to rap/hip-hop songs of all-time.

JMP

Idiots breed more than.smart people.

theresa

can i please comment now

laffnbear

The fate of most "rappers.No investments, only profligate spending.
Where is all the "rain" now, fool?

JP

Say hello to Kanye's future.

whymebaby

This is a ploy from his wife trying to hurt him...She's already cracked his platinum plaques..and is going to try to hurt him any she way can...they are still married, so he's not a deadbeat dad to the kids they have together..they live together....as for the other kids....why is this story coming out now out of nowhere...all this drama in his house just transpired last week..this is his wife trying to make him look bad,nothing more...I have talked to him and he takes care of his kids the best way he can....It might not be the best way to YOUR liking,but he is trying,which is more than I can say for alot of other people...and not all money is spent on weed and booze...he doesn't even smoke weed...but ask his wife...SHE does...and buys it with his money when he is out of town doing shows trying to make money...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments