Kanye West

Dear Mr. President ...

Keep My Name & Kim's Outta Your Mouth

11/18/2013 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1118_kanye_west_video_launch_redesign
Kanye West is slapping a ban on President Obama ... or at least all conversations about him as retaliation for the Prez calling Yeezy a "jackass."

Kanye's latest rant aired this morning on 107.9 FM in Philly. The hosts asked him about Obama's infamous comment ... and Kanye angrily responded, "I don't care if your're the president. I bring joy to people."

Kanye goes on to explain why he won't be talking about that guy in the White House anymore. Watch the tirade .. It's definitely arrogant, but also a little funny.

Kanye added that Obama better not talk about Kim Kardashian either, saying ... he "shouldn't mention my baby mama name, 'cause we both from Chicago."

Mr. President, you've been warned.

Miara

Which "people" is he referring to that he brings joy to? Does he even have one single fan? GROSS. Go away Yeezy.....

That is definitely a threat to the Commander in Chief - Secret Service do your thing! And do society a favor - we are begging you!!!

Amber Olson

I wish his mouth was PERMANNENTLY WIRED SHUT

Bitchplease

Cuz we from Chicago? Dont you mean because we are both from Chicago? Why do rappers talk like they have a 3rd grade education? I'd love to meet this ****head, I'd make his ass cry. Bitch.

disembedded

What a delusional loser!

Just Saying

Please secret service arrest this fool. He's suffering from the short man syndrome who has been pu@@y whipped by a woman the nfl, nba and mlb palyers all had. He's acting as if his baby momma was a virgin before getting knocked up. He got the bottom of the barrel.

TONYA

I wanna know why a random ass hillbilly in the mid west gets brought in and charges brought against him for a simple facebook post about not liking the president, and THAT LOSER KANYE can fully go on air and verbally harrass and threaten the president is whats wrong with this country! .. get out of the spotlight kanye your a dad now..ACT LIKE ONE!

Jane

What a moron Kanye is! This is America if the President thinks you are a jackass then thats his right.. I mean geez, I agree! Why do people still listen to this jerk or his music?

BeSerious

I like Kanye.

palermo

I hope he keeps talking and the Secret Service arrest his ass and lock him up. What an arrogant piece of ...

Spanky

He does not bring joy to me or anybody I know!

beachgal

More stupidity from the idiot black guy that loves the pro-slavery confederate flag. lmao!

jayndeb

Call homeland and everybody on that big mouths ass. Its he in enough trouble with his court case an now hes disrespecting our PREZ. thats a threat I totally agree with lolurdum

HumanNature

KANYE WEST IS ONE STUPID "JACKASS"!!!!!

Biff

Very eloquently put. ;)

jayndeb

When is any one going to step up an teach Mr. Kartrash some manners. please buy an Island for all of you to live on with no means of coming back