'Waterboy' Star Peter Dante

Violent Threats & Racial Slurs

'I'll Have Adam Sandler F**k You Up'

11/19/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

redesign_111813_peter_dante_launch

"Waterboy" star Peter Dante -- who's been in just about every single Adam Sandler movie -- was thrown out of an L.A. hotel last week after calling a staffer a "n**ga" and a "f**got" ... and the craziest part, he admitted the whole thing on camera to TMZ.

Here's what we know ... Dante (who also played the weed dealer in "Grandma's Boy") was kicked out of the J.W. Marriott in Santa Monica early Friday morning after screaming at the overnight staff.

According to the hotel incident report, obtained by TMZ, Dante began screaming at staffers around 1AM because he wanted a new room key ... and was pissed that staffers didn't recognize him.

A staffer, who happened to be black, tried to help Dante ... but the actor exploded, telling one of his friends, "You better tell this n**ga to give me my fucking room key before I f*ck him up ... he clearly doesn't know who the f*ck I am."

Dante continued to berate the staffer -- "N**ga do you know who I am? I'm a black belt and you're a black person, I will f*ck you up."

He also directed his venom toward a Latino parking valet -- "Hey Mexican, this is Santa Monica, do you know where you are? We don't need you."

That's when Dante upped his threats by dropping some famous names -- the report states, "[Dante] threatened to have Suge Knight, Busta Rhymes and Adam Sandler come to my house and 'f*ck me up.'"

According to the report, Dante also ranted that he was part of the Hells Angels ... and bragged that he has major Santa Monica PD connections who "knew him very well and they weren't going to help me at all."

In fact, the report says when cops arrived, it became clear that one of the officers "knew Mr. Dante and had already taken his side." According to the report, the officer instructed a hotel staffer to give Dante a full refund ... but it's unclear if the staffer complied.

A rep for the SMPD tells TMZ ... "We deny the allegations. Nobody gets special treatment because of their status." The rep also pointed out they've arrested all sorts of famous people including Al Michaels and Josh Brolin.

As for Dante, he eventually left the property ... and just a few days later, TMZ found him strolling around L.A. When we asked him about the incident, Dante told us he drops the n-bomb all the time because his black friends, like NBA star Marcus Camby, are cool with it.

And after he tries to explain why he's not a hateful person ... Dante dropped yet ANOTHER slur -- telling us, "[think] I'm worried about Harvey Levin? You can suck my d*ck too you f**got."

redesign_111813_peter_dante_waterboy_launch_v2

ketjo

What would TMZ 's day go if they didn't dig up another racial slur or homophobic story !!!!! Get off that dam wagon...it only highlights the fact that TMZ is the Biggest Shyt Stirring Racist in the world....

EastCoastChopper

One thing TMZ has provided the FREE WORLD...Is confirmation these dewshbags are certified dewshbags...Sandler, Dante, Whalberg, Brolin, Lohan(s) et al.....

FLTom

Dante deserves props for calling out all the PC weenies who populate media outlets, and for calling out Harvey Levin in particular. These clowns actually think we're all supposed to bow down to their skewed and phony vision of what's right and wrong. Don't make me laugh.

Louise

He has a very limited vocabulary, doesn't her.

jl

I just picked up this guy in my death pool!

Black Adam

Just change the definition of Nig*** to mean sexy person, problem solved.

Jabberwocky

LOL at this nobody, he's never had an acting job that Adam Sandler didn't get him......... if I didn't see his pic I wouldn't have even known this Z listers name !!

DeAnna

LMAO! TMZ PULLS the story about Will Smith's connection to scientology confirmed & puts up this lame A$$ crap? Wimps!
Are you Will Smith & Tom Cruises B**CH

tmzcommenter

LMAO. Why would anyone know who this loser is??? It's always the Clist and Dlist "celebs" who have attitudes.

prnkfrkr

TMZ always makes my day, you edited out all the f-words except the first one. This has been a f*cking great morning.

Wino Husband

Oh, Damn! Did he just call Harvey a "FAT HEAD"!?

Paulina82

Hes an idiot

writenow

Say good-bye to your career, dummy. Perhaps it'll come out if you attain a little respect for others, but seriously dude; how likely is that?

Pudding Tang

Maybe he's a true 'mud dog' and insulting Harvey is actually an invitation.

some guy

Further proof that associating with Adam Sandler will turn you into a babbling homeless derelict.