« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star Daniel Bryan

My Adorable

Dog is Dead

11/23/2013 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123-daniel-bryan-wwe
WWE superstar Daniel Bryan's dog died last week ... and the wrestler says he's having a tough time dealing with the loss.

The bearded athlete revealed the tragic news during an interview promoting WWE's Survivor Series pay per view on Sunday ... and said Asparagus the Wonder Dog was his legitimate "best friend."

It's unclear how Asparagus passed away ... but the yellow lab was 11 years old.

A.T.W.D. is survived by an equally cute pooch named Josie.

1123-rip-asparagus-wonder-dog

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stiletto

Yeah, cause whenever I'm an emotional wreck from losing someone close to me...I use it to promote my business.

D-INCARNATION

No No No No No No

Tony626

For real, I'm a grown man, and when my 16 year old golden retriever passed, it brought me to tears. I feel your pain buddy.

Your S&M Girlfriend

There are the people you love and who love you, then there are your dogs. I have been the person to dogs all my life and no matter who else was with me there was no love and total devotion like my dogs had for me and I for them. Some of them have been gone for a decade or more and I still miss them.

6one9

:( I know his pain!!!

Debra

God Bless You. I just bought a wheelchair to help my 9 yr. old yellow lab, he looks just like your sweet dog.I pray for you and I know I am in the sundown of my Bosco's life. I believe that when we get to our forever home he will be reunited with you. Please let yourself grieve, you lost your best friend and son.

Steven

Sorry to hear it.

bbwlover1969

I'm sure they hate you like everyone else you know. Douche

Chitwn96

I kno how he feels in Aug I had to put 11yr old Oes Romeo asleep cause of his back legs , I cried I lost a family member but it gets better though I still catch myself thinking of him, first holidays without him. It's hard :(

ted

I lost my dog to cancer two years ago. I was absolutely devastated. I think of her every day.

Lucky_130

I feel bad for him, but I have been watching WWE lately and I do not see what the deal with this guy, and his dumb goat beard is. This guy has no real talent, and gets everyone to start chanting yes. If this were the 80's he would be one of those jobbers who gets beat up in the first minute by Jake the Snake Roberts or something.
I really miss the Attitude Era, and that's the bottom line

Azi

Hang in there guy. Your dog knew you loved him.

Dreday

Rip doggie.

abby

I hate to see pets pass away. You have my condolences.

Eye roll

Hey tmz you employ a bunch of awful writers. That tag is so super dumb. This guy has never uttered the adjective adorable in his life I'm sure. Except maybe to describe a baby or his super pretty adorable girlfriend. Hire competent people already

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments