Dr. Conrad Murray

'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

11/24/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1125_conrad-murray_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray
says he and Michael Jackson were so tight, he would hold his penis for him.

In a bizarre, rambling interview with The Daily Mail, Murray says, "You want to know how close we were?  I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night."

Murray went on to say, "He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

And there's this mystery ... Murray says, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Murray also discloses some of the things TMZ revealed years ago -- that Murray believes Michael killed himself.  Murray claims when he walked out of Michael's bedroom the day he died, "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.  He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

And, Murray suggests, MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them.  Murray says, "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.

And this bizarre comment.  Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray's watch.  He says MJ once looked at him and said, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable."  Murray says MJ smiled and said, "I am clairvoyant."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tym

seems normal in todays backwards world..

Jamey Hunter

Good grief. I didn't need to know this.

thehawk1619

We all know Jackson was a degenerate, but please T.M.I.

princeluvr41

this isnt funny why doesnt this man. stfu and go away

TippyToeLA

Why would MJ have to wear a condom?

seriously

WTF

abby

As bizarre as it sounds, I believe Dr. Murray.

Macker1283

I'm sure he was referring to a "condom catheter." I'm sure he wasn't really referring to an actual condom. This is what happens when you have 18 year olds right these articles.

Jennifer

What the heck was the condom for??

lisa2

I wish he would just shut up.

fonzie

Oh it's Sunday morning for peets sake. Can't I enjoy my Fruit Loops in peace? Speaking of Fruit Loops...

devil's advocate

I think when Michael told him "he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation", he was letting Conrad know that he was aware what was going on while he held Mike's penis every night.

D-INCARNATION

PERV

FlamingoNut

You think this idiot would have learned to keep his mouth shut. Nobody needs to know this, and neither do his kids. They may or may not biologically be his, but it doesn't matter. He was their father, when and where it counted. Someone is going to attempt to take this clown out. Dead Pool 2014.

buggaz

Now we know: drug addict didn't use condoms when he raped those boys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments