P!nk & Carey Hart

Photog Sues Over Fight

He Called Me a Pedophile C**t

11/25/2013 12:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1125-carey-hart-pink

A photog has filed a lawsuit against P!nk and her husband Carey Hart in the wake of their nuclear brawl back in June ... claiming he was physically beaten and humiliated during the fight ... and even called a "pedophile."

Boris Issaei claims he was trying to snap P!nk while she was changing her daughter's diaper in a playground at the Malibu Country Mart... and P!nk's husband Carey snapped, saying, "You f***ing c*** ... You f***ing pedophile." P!nk allegedly added, "You're photographing my baby naked."

Boris says Carey's friend then went on the attack ... kicking him in the shin, stomping on his feet, and kneeing him in the groin. He claims his camera equipment was damaged during the melee.

Boris claims P!nk even added insult to injury, insisting Boris deserved the beating for his actions.

He's suing for assault and battery, and destruction of his camera equipment ... demanding unspecified damages.

We posted video of the altercation soon after it happened, showing Carey's friend attacking him. Cops were called to the scene, but no arrests were made.

112513_carey_hart_launch_v2

PT

Photogs like this are s***.

Kelly

If that's the case then shame on Pink for exposing her naked baby to photogs!

dyls_E

be a creep, get treated like a creep.

HoJo66618

Im sorry buy i totally agree. He should of waited to start snapping photos. I do think the parents shouldnt of acted that way at a playgtound but thw photog should of never done that and its disgusting.

Italia

I think the photogs are just about ready to forget about making money from taking pix and just trying to see if they can have an altercation with one of the celebrities so that maybe the photog can get a big fat settlement. Geez guys, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! And no you shouldn't be taking pictures of the baby while mommy is changing diapers.

digit0lchica04

Why would he want to photograph a baby getting its diaper changed anyways? I agree that it should be off limits. The baby is not a celebrity. He deserved to get his A$^ beat.

Babydoll0630

FREAKING sick. I would have flipped out.

tom p

put me on the jury...I'll never side with the s***my photog.

Laine

Sorry, I'm with Pink on this one. There's a line, and what this pap did was creepy and invasive.

Pally

Sorry, he got what he deserve.. Taking a photo of a naked child is just wrong on so many levels...

Biebersgranny

pINK is annoying but protecting her kids I understand and if someone took a pic of my naked kid, they would be dead.

barcham

I agree that the photog was an ass for trying to get those shots, but seriously...isn't there ONE photographer out there who knows how to fight? ONE? All I read is this photog got his ass handed to him by one celeb or another. DAMN!!! Learn how to protect yourself! FIGHT BACK FOR ONCE!!! I think I'll move to Hollywood and open a self defense school for paparazzi. :D

texas turd

If you're taking photos of someone's unclothed child, newsflash-- you are a pedo! This man should be further investigated. What need would he have for photos like that, unless it was for "personal use" or to sell to other pedos..

Dead account Delete at will

OMFG he called him a name. lets just imprison him. What is it with this constant crying over being called a name? Has the entire world turned into a giant pu$$y bitch? He called you a name. Grow the fcuk up.

luckycat