James Franco & Seth Rogen

Mock Kanye and Kim's Music Video

Topless Bike Riding

11/25/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112513_james_franco_bound_launch
I know, you're tired ... of seeing Kim Kardashian in Kanye West's new video for "Bound 2" ... so James Franco and Seth Rogen made their own version ... and it's AMAZING!

Franco and Rogen dropped "Bound 3" online today saying they felt inspired to recreate their new favorite music video while filming a new flick called "The Interview."

The best part ... Seth plays the role of topless Kim ... with a full James Franco dry-hump sesh.

Don't worry ... the video is safe-ish for work.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stu

Lucky Seth.

Jade

Better than Kimye's!

Alex

In honor of this video, I decided I would include Seth Rogen roasting James Franco on Comedy Central's Roast a few months ago. Definitely worth a watch! Hilarious! http://snip.ps/RogenRoastsFranco

Bitchplease

Hahahaha I love Franco, he's a snarky genius!!

Chi-city momma

HOLY SH!T that's great! WAY better than Kanye's version. I could actually make it thru the entire video this time!

littlebitch

seth is so much more sexier than kim k.no comparison

Scout

I refuse to watch the real video but can imagine that Kim's back was, at one point, as hairy as Seth's.

Love me some Seth and James!

Rob Zombie is King

OMG, I love this duo...especially James, hubba hubba

stu

Dear Santa, please bring Seth a razor for his back.

janet

Now that is funny.

West and Kardashian still don't think they are nothing more than total laughing stocks. They need to think again.

Laura

Debbie... OBVIOUSLY... has some mental problems herself! Let's start with the facts... MJ AND... Debbie did NOT have sex to create HER children! Debbie SOLD her children to MJ! Debbie did it ALL... for the money! Debbie is MANLY looking AND... could probably take on Murray AND... win with a knock out punch! Debbie used MJ... just like everyone else did! Debbie makes me sick!! My heart goes out to these 3 children...

Azi

It's absolutely amazing as to how much Seth Rogen and Kim K. look alike.

pat

That video (the one with the klowns) was the biggest fail of all times as far as music videos are concerned.

Is there a Razzie equivalent for music videos? And if there is not only must they be nominated but they are a shoe-in to win the prize.

How I hope they never live it down.

sheesh

This one I could watch all the way through. That other one, not so much.

applejax

That is hilarious! It just highlights the absurdity of the original. I am surprised that TMZ didn't make a federal case out of James Franco lip-sinking the word n****s. I guess Harvey was too distracted by the dry humping (which, who wouldn't be) between seth and james to have realized such a horrible and racist event occurred!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments