Marc Anthony's Ex

JLo Gets Child Support

I Got a Crappy Valley Apt!

11/26/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126-marc-dayanara-02

Marc Anthony's ex-wife claims the singer has turned a cold shoulder on her children ... forcing them to sell their home and move into a hovel in the Valley ... while he lives like a king -- and to add insult to injury, he pays the very rich Jennifer Lopez a ton of child support ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

Dayanara Torres -- the 1993 Miss Universe -- wants a huge increase in child support -- from $13K per month for their 2 sons, to $113K a month.  It's an enormous increase, but she says it's a drop in the bucket for Marc -- who this year boasted he makes $1.25 mil a month -- MINIMUM.

1126-dayanara-1993-miss-universe
It's especially infuriating for Dayanara, who claims Marc played the poverty card during their divorce, claiming he had such money trouble he had to sell his private island and let some of his staff go.  Now get this ... the week the divorce became final, she says he bought JLo a $4 MILLION RING!

1126-subasset-jlo-ring
Dayanara says Marc goes weeks and even months without seeing their boys, one of whom has special needs.  She mentions one instance where he told the boys he couldn't visit because of work, but then they saw him on TV cavorting on a beach with JLo.  They were devastated.

Dayanara gives Marc backhanded credit for giving the kids lavish gifts.  For example, last XMAS he sent them 4 huge boxes of toys, including an extravagant Lego set.  But she says their apartment is so small they have no space to play with them.

She also grouses that Marc actually PAYS JLO child support, and a lot of it -- way more than she gets.

sharon

Give me a BREAK!!!!1............ Live in hovel and she gets $ 13,000.00 a month...give to me............. I will do just fine....

BabaBooey

Send her ass back to whatever island she came from.

leon

A hell of alot cheaper to live in Northern Minnesota than it is in California.

Jennifer

Gold digger! How can you be broke on $13K a month?

jobo

Ok -- how the hell do you live in a "Hovel" in the valley at 13k per month? That is more than most make. You could EASILY afford 4k a month for a nice home - 3bd or even 4bd. Go up to 5k and you are in Encino VERY EASY.

You must have some super whacked expenses that $140k per year for not working does not cut it. That is on top of what you supposedly still make.

ding dong

What a poor bitch! She blows money unlike the way she should have blown Anthony. I don't like him as a singer or an actor, but she does not do what he does to earn the money he does. Go sell yourself if you want more money. Obviously your modeling career did not do anything for you.

Jim Anderson

I can't believe this woman's greed. There are literally millions of single moms that would love to have 20% of what she is getting and not having to work for it. Lady, Get a grip!

HLK

I don't care if he's making a billion a month it's called CHILD support you need to get off your ass and fill out some applications YOU are responsible for rent and bills and feeding the kids just as much as he his so if you can't afford to because you don't have a damn job or are even attempting to find one maybe you shouldn't have the kids they are not paychecks every dime of that money however much it is belongs to THEM get your lazy ass a job he is no longer responsible for your way of life just his kids you couldn't snag another millionaire to marry not his fault with black Friday coming you could be at walmart by the end of the week get your ass a job

puddintang

i'm not a fan of any of these people, and believe me, I could live nicely on 13k a month BUT she's right. She had the first child support order and she should be getting more than J-Lo. J-Lo is wealthier than Marc anyway so I don't understand how she's getting more than the first wife. Both parents' incomes are calculated into the child support formula and then the amount is set. And the ex with the first child support order established get's the lions share. The second ex to establish a child support order gets calculated with what's left.

backfire

xx

Charles

How many mothers would gripe at 13k a month in child support? I truely feel sorry for any child of any celebrity because they have no concept of what it means to do without - - - they will never know hunger and never know what it is like to actually earn things instead of having everything handed to them. What's wrong with JLO picking up half - - - they equally share the children so they shold EQUALLY share the support!!!

Mei

My heart bleeds for her, the very idea that she can't raise the kids and care for them on $13K a month...I am speechless. I also wish that she had my budget to live on...lets see, my pension is $799 a month and with help from my kids, I do get by on less then $1200 a month. Here I felt I have been living well..now I find out..oh what the .......... she needs to figure out that she is also 50% responsible for the kids financial well being and she also needs to learn how to deal with money. It is not about HER at all. She is just a jealous sour EX and can't get over it.

Debra

She gets 13,000 dollars a MONTH? That's 156,000 a year tax-free! She can buy a big enough home for those Lego sets . Some divorced moms get less than a thousand a month.

Just My Opinion

You know, the poor people or the homeless would love to have that crappy apt. As as for too much child support, some of that could help those in need. I don't know why people have to have that mansion on the hill to be happy, or misuse child support to live the good life.

Tucker

Can you say greedy money grabbing whore