Marc Anthony's Ex

JLo Gets Child Support

I Got a Crappy Valley Apt!

11/26/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126-marc-dayanara-02

Marc Anthony's ex-wife claims the singer has turned a cold shoulder on her children ... forcing them to sell their home and move into a hovel in the Valley ... while he lives like a king -- and to add insult to injury, he pays the very rich Jennifer Lopez a ton of child support ... this according to court documents obtained by TMZ.

Dayanara Torres -- the 1993 Miss Universe -- wants a huge increase in child support -- from $13K per month for their 2 sons, to $113K a month.  It's an enormous increase, but she says it's a drop in the bucket for Marc -- who this year boasted he makes $1.25 mil a month -- MINIMUM.

1126-dayanara-1993-miss-universe
It's especially infuriating for Dayanara, who claims Marc played the poverty card during their divorce, claiming he had such money trouble he had to sell his private island and let some of his staff go.  Now get this ... the week the divorce became final, she says he bought JLo a $4 MILLION RING!

1126-subasset-jlo-ring
Dayanara says Marc goes weeks and even months without seeing their boys, one of whom has special needs.  She mentions one instance where he told the boys he couldn't visit because of work, but then they saw him on TV cavorting on a beach with JLo.  They were devastated.

Dayanara gives Marc backhanded credit for giving the kids lavish gifts.  For example, last XMAS he sent them 4 huge boxes of toys, including an extravagant Lego set.  But she says their apartment is so small they have no space to play with them.

She also grouses that Marc actually PAYS JLO child support, and a lot of it -- way more than she gets.

Renee

He needs to take care oh his children period. You don't know her situation. He's making a tone of money with his clothing line at Kohls and his production company. Pay up, men should want to take care of his children. Why are people so quick to call women a gold digger!

janet

if you want a big apt. or a big house, go out there, get a job and buy a house. stop bitching about things YOU CAN FIX. why depend on a man? JLo? who cares, the woman has money and a carrer. why are you worried about her?
you are such a typical puertorrican woman who wants to be supported. (i'm puertorrican also, so I know what I am talking about. ) beauty queen my ass. with that big mouth, you should have no problem selling edible stuf. try it. it's nice to get a check every now and then.

terrific

He shouldn't be paying JLO very much for child support unless he is never involved in his kids life. Pictures seem to prove that he is involved in their lives. As far as his gorgeous ex goes she is not entitled to such a large increase under any cir***stances.

Ptboy308

Obviusly, You need Jlos lawyer

Sherry

Poor thing ... scraping by on a measly $13,000 a month. smh.....

GG

THIS is why I never wanted to have children. OH, I had a good childhood, very loving parents. I simply could never see how giving up everything for something that doesn't appreciate you until your practically dead or dead is a very sensible investment. All of my friends, well all accept for one is divorced. They struggle every day to make ends meet and a couple of them moved back home with their PARENTS. This is not for me. I'll take my Vette, my young hot girlfriend who doesn't want children and do what I went when I want where I want. Am I selfish? You bet I am, and I'm also smart enough to know that breeding with someone who will back seat me to those ungrateful rug rats is simply not a pleasant or healthy way of life.

carmen

get a job and jlo don't need to child support she haves more money then marc

suz

Don't ever try to trap a man with kids, if he doesn't love you he will never care about the kids. Women !! take precautions its not you that suffers in the end its the kids.

andy

What do you expect? He is garbage who cheated with that skank JHo

Tubby

Little greaseball

Bud Short

Hey lady, child support is for support of the CHILDREN! Seems like you are trying to tap into your children's child support to support yourself. $156,000.00 a year should be enough to support two kids, I think Marc or his attorney should request a monthly accounting to disclose if the child support money is really going to support just the children.

stephanie

You greedy bitch!
If you can't live on 13k per month you have some serious issues!
**** .. some people live on that all year!
And some parents that have primary custody don't get child support at all!
so shut your pie hole and be grateful for what you do have and what you do recieve for your children!

mm

who can't live on 13k a month?
There are familys living on a whole lot less, and cant pay rent.
As to j.jalo she gets to much!

Donald

Just how much is enough? There's alot of little ones going to bed hungry every night. And yet you can't take care of your two kids on $13,000 a month. What am I missing here?? Either you or your boy friend should get a job.

SCARLETT

SUCH MONEY HUNGRY WENCHES. GO TO WORK, START A BUSINESS, HELP YOURSELF AND STOP TRYING TO SQUEEZE MORE MONEY. $13,000 A MONTH COULD FEED A VILLAGE SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD. HE PAYS MORE TO JLO BECAUSE THEY MADE MORE MONEY TOGETHER WHILE THEY WERE MARRIED. WHAT DID YOU CONTRUBUTE BESIDE THAT LITTLE MEANINGLESS CROWN. GET A JOB.