Akon

I'm No Hater ...

I Love ALL Shades Of Black

11/27/2013 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

112513_akon_launch
Akon and Martin Luther King Jr. have something in common ... they don't judge people by the color of their skin, because Akon likes all shades of Black ... women.

Akon was rolling up to Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood ... a tad annoyed by recent stories  claiming he had rejected dark-skinned girls for a music video shoot in Ghana ... preferring instead to cast light-skinned babes.

But Akon -- who grew up in the West African country of Senegal -- tells us he's a man who enjoys 50 shades of Black.

Yes, I'm That Leah

"That don't make no sense", and then he laughs a FORCED laugh. Because it's true, and always has been true with black rappers and singers. :(

I'm a light skinned girl. If I had a dollar for every time my dark skinned sister and mother told me a story or complained about how black men passed over them due to their complexion, I'd be rich.

I never got treated the way my mom and sister did ---EVER, and I always had a date when my sister DID NOT.
And I'm just a regular black girl from the South saying this.

Monique

How in hell is black ass trying to treat anyone **** up. Have he looked in the mirror lately. Black ass helllllll.. and your mom's is black jack ass...

David

Wait! So all black people aren't "dark-skinned"?

izzypop

Whats the difference between this and guys who dig chicks with freckles or super light white girls?? Who cares?

Mike

Skin color just shows what part of the planet your ancestors evolved in. Nothing more. Skin color is just an evolutionary adaptation to the sun. Life is a rare miracle and we are all just human beings from the same little blue ball in space. All skin colors are beautiful because life in and of itself is beautiful.

joclo

Black men like fair skin women because they can sleep with them on the 1st night duh... And the fair skin women are the only ones that will sleep with the ugliest black men duh.. Like Seal only white women would do that yuck!! Black men ruin lives anyway no job no credit and drive your car.. All the fair skin women have to find out the hard way.. Poor Khloe! Kim is next unfortunately LMFAO!

pgh15208

Dam, between this and the spike lee comments, i see some of you tmz commenters are so racist its sad.