Paul Walker

Dead at 40

In Fiery Car Crash

11/30/2013 5:50 PM PST UPDATED: 11/30/2013 9:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_paul_walker_article_getty

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and Paul was the passenger in the two-seater Porsche Carrera GT when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some of whom were at the scene of the accident -- tell us a friend of Paul's was driving and was also killed in the fiery wreck.

113013_paul_walker_burning_launch
Cops say speed clearly played a major factor in the accident, but an exact cause has not been determined yet.

Paul was 40 years old. He leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter named Meadow.

Paul's rep tells us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show -- organized by Paul and his charitable organization Reach Out Worldwide -- to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort.

Several of his friends were attending the event ... which was very near to where the deadly accident happened.

One of Paul's friends talked to a TMZ photographer ... describing the scene ... and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.

113013_paul_walker_friend_launch
Paul took a pic with a fan at the event earlier on Saturday, and the guy posted it ... noting how happy Walker was just hours before the crash.

The fan added, "The world lost an angel in Paul. He dedicated so much of his life to helping disadvantaged kids and people who are in need. I'm gonna do whatever I can to keep Paul's goals for the charity alive."

1130_paul_walker_fan_twitter_picture_article_2

113013_paul_walker_launch

1130_remembering_paul_walker_gallery_sub_launch_getty

Zelia

RIP Walker :((
This tragedy would not happen if he was the driver!!!!!

william murphy jr

that is so sad that he died that way we will miss you paul R.I.P.

VRap

I read that they need to do dental work to identify the bodies since it's unidentifiable. I'm here to show my respect and condolences. I don't know him personally nor his family and I'm a big fan. I'm very saddened and heartbroken to see him leave this earth. Anybody's death is heartbreaking for that matter. R.I.P Paul, you are loved by family, friends and fans. Most of all your daughter. You will be missed wholly. Your family and friends are blessed to have had you in their lives. Your fans such as I is also blessed to have heard of you and seen your talented work. You're a Son, Father and a Brother. You're a blessing to us all. You will be forever missed bro. Once again, if that is your body, R.I.P. And R.I.P Roger Rodas. You are also missed and loved by your family and friends. My respect and condolences also goes out to your family and friends bro. A birth of a human is a blessing to the world. R.I.P Paul and Roger.

ANiket Srivastava

RIP Paul Walker and Roger Rodas

Faunny

Looks like channing tatum

Warlock

I still cant believe his Death. Totally unexpected, Heaven has gained a new Angel. Prayers for his daughter Meadow and family...

Michael

RIP Paul, I dunno though about all this, I seen this video on youtube about Paul and this being a setup? And it has to do with some illuinati stuff...check out the video and see for yourself...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoP2NC2Eadg

Doc Bernard

Next story by TMZ: The road they drove on has a killer history. It has killed at least 2....... tune in to hear the latest update on "The world's deadliest road.....in the last 5 minutes........ to kill a celebrity"

shubham raj

oh my god....what is this ?

Steven Taylor

When I heard the news about Paul Walker being dead I was hoping that it wasn't true but with deepest sadness it is. All I can think about is I wish from all my heart I could have saved him and the driver of the car that's how I feel about every death I hear about it truly saddens me. My Prayers go out to his Family and Friends

jose andres

wow that sad moment man R.I.P.. paul walker

Jerome

i don't wanna believe it ...tell me it's not true...CRYING

Luiz Augusto

I was a big fan of Paul Walker. I would like to send my most heartfelt prayers to his family. Um grande ator...
Aqui fica um mundo de Luto e todos nós sabemos, velozes e furiosos jamais será o mesmo.
Vai com Deus,o céu ganhou um novo anjo. Descansa em paz."

iya althea sajot

rest in peace my idol i will never forget you

Paul Kwasi

RIPP name sake..my heart goes out to the family..we take consolation in the fact that death is not the end but rather the beginning to a more glorious life!..we love you but God loves you more!!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments