Malin Akerman

So Long Trophy Wife ...

Husband Files for Divorce

12/3/2013 11:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1203_malin-akerman-and-roberto-zincone_tmz_getty
"Trophy Wife" star Malin Akerman is on the fast track to becoming a Trophy Divorcee -- TMZ has learned, her husband has filed for divorce.

Roberto Zincone filed the docs in L.A. the day before Thanksgiving.

The couple announced they were separating just one day prior -- a mere 7 months after Malin gave birth to their son Sebastian -- and immediately, everyone assumed Malin would be the one filing the papers because ... let's face it, she's the hot one.

So the fact that Roberto filed is pretty shocking.

Malin and Roberto -- who played the drums in Malin's old band The Petalstones -- got married in 2007 in Italy ... but now, finito.

1203_malin-akerman-and-roberto-zincone_tmz_getty_sub

BLUE UGLY 💩

He is a dwarf

CN

Who and who?

Gigidag

Freakshows wife

Chgome

who are they ? never heard of them or seen them before. TMZ get a life

Easy Cheese

Because you know..a moderately attractive person is so desperate, that they must put up with whatever is annoying them enough to want to divorce said hot person..because they should totally be grateful that someone hot loves them.

Patti

its sad.....I guess it just goes to show you, looks only last so long. But I actually like her, she is a pretty good actress....so maybe he wanted to become an American and it takes a while and maybe he was finalized LOL who knows and honestly its none of our business either...

PowerBlue

In that lower photo, he looks like a sleazy maitre d' trying to cop a feel. Malin, you're gorgeous; you need to up your standards for men by a few orders of magnitude...

Buddy The Elf

She is insanely hot.

..EW..

..EW..

Since she has given birth only seven months ago, I really hope she is not suffering from Postpartum Depression and this has caused him to leave the boat... If that's the case, he is a coward.

Thomas Jefferson

She's kinda average at best!

Keyser Söze

I don't want to start any rumors here, but there's not a whole lot of reasons why a man who just had his first kid with the woman he has been married to for 6 years want to get divorce... except, of course, the obvious one.

Hell, if that can happen to Idris Elba, it can happen to any mofo.

Matt

I remember back when they first got engaged and she talked about how madly in love with him she was and rolled my eyes. Satisfying to see it didn't work out, although I'm sure it will be tough for the kid.

Dave

Malin, I am available and much better looking than your soon to be ex.

Tony C

Aww crap. Malin and I got caught.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments