Paul Walker's GF

Breaks Down

First Photos Since Paul's Death

12/4/2013 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204_paul_walker_girlfriend_photos_launch_v3Paul Walker's longtime girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell fell to pieces yesterday ... and friends continued to show their support for her after Paul's sudden death.

It's the first time the 23-year-old has been photographed since the tragedy -- breaking down outside Paul's home in Santa Barbara on Tuesday.

In the photos, it's clear Jasmine is still overwrought with emotion -- she was teary-eyed and seen hugging friends and family ... just 3 days after Paul and his friend Roger Rodas were killed in the horrific Porsche crash.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

..EW..

God gives her and Paul's family comfort... I can't imagine their pain...

Scout

You're a bunch of parasites, TMZ!

TJ

Hmmmm, not much older than his daughter.

grumpiestoldman

She's crying cause she didn't get him to marry her in time so she could inherit his estate.

Tarington

Jesus, TMZ, why don't you call Jasmine requesting she send you a selfie -- just to show us how distraught she really is. Look, I am all for freedom of press and speech, but media need to stop going to Paul Walker Sr's residence and stop hanging outside of Paul's residence, too. The families deserve to bury Paul and Roger in peace now that the preliminary autopsy report has been released--still waiting for toxicology results, which will take weeks.

nicole

I liked Paul Walker, but how was it okay for him to start dating this girl when she was 16 and he was 33???????

Mumra the Ever Living

I'd be crying too if my sugar daddy died in an idiot car accident and I wasn't in his will.
I'm sure with her unique skill set she'll be able to find a new middle aged boyfriend.

Sam

Uh, are you sure "it's clear" that she's still overwrought TMZ? After all, it's been what, 4 days since he died suddenly and tragically to boot.

You guys are the epitome of SHAMELESS STUPIDITY.

royalredus

TMZ can always be relied upon to ave a profound grasp of the obvious. Longtime girlfriend is distraught?! You don't say! Complete with photos, gee wow. [Eye roll] Vultures.

Patti

Its sad how he died....but I mean, he was like any other man....screwing a girl who is 17 yrs younger than he is...I know they had sooooooooo much in common...Not being mean but give me a break...no one cares about his 23 yr old girlfriend....what about his broken hearted daughter who was there at the time he died.....thats the one we should be feeling sorry for...not some gold digging whore.....I dont care how many thumbs down I get either...just speaking the truth...

Michel

"Still overwrought with emotion". What do you expect 3 days later ? That she picked up her life and moved on already ???

IceGypsy

Wow you guys need to give the family some space, and let them grieve

keepinitrealincali

Isn't this the chick he was with since she was 16-17 years old and he was well in his 30s??????

Lionnnnnesssss

My heart goes out to this girl and both families family. What a horrible loss to endure. Blessings to you all.

taz

I feel like a POS for coming to this site. Harvey Levin must make people leave their brains and their hearts at the door when he hires them. Of course she is "still" overwrought, her boyfriend died all of 5 days ago. I know since you guys have milked this every minute of every day since it happened, it must seem like an eternity for you. Sickening parasites, all of you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments