Paul Walker's GF

Breaks Down

First Photos Since Paul's Death

12/4/2013 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1204_paul_walker_girlfriend_photos_launch_v3Paul Walker's longtime girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell fell to pieces yesterday ... and friends continued to show their support for her after Paul's sudden death.

It's the first time the 23-year-old has been photographed since the tragedy -- breaking down outside Paul's home in Santa Barbara on Tuesday.

In the photos, it's clear Jasmine is still overwrought with emotion -- she was teary-eyed and seen hugging friends and family ... just 3 days after Paul and his friend Roger Rodas were killed in the horrific Porsche crash.

lanie

Did she really start dating him when she was only 16 and he was 33? That's messed up, if true.

Puzzled in PA

Gosh can't the media leave this family in peace? Let them grieve privately!

AlwaysOnTimeB

I feel like crying too, as if I knew the man, but that still doesn't mean I can't feel like crying! This poor woman!!

cobrazombie

You vultures. Leave them alone.

lanie

To all the people disgusted with TMZ.. I take it you guys won't be coming on this site anymore if it disgusts you so much.. or writing any more comments complaining..
THANK GOODNESS..
TO THE PEOPLE WHO HATE TMZ.. BYE..
OH WAIT.. you won't actually leave.. you'll continue to come on and whine and b-- tch..

J5236

My heart goes out to this young woman - when you loose a boyfriend at a young age, its hard to cope and get over. And in this horrible way must be unbearable. Prayers to the family.

K8ty73

Who cares about their age difference I was 15 years younger than my husband we had a lot in common. No body lived in their home and no body knows what went on behind closed doors. Some of these comments are just sickening. People need to grow up.

palermo

I'm still freaked out that he was dating her when she was 16 and he was 33. Something wasn't right there at all.

Around The World

While I very much agree that their age difference was quite bizarre when they first began dating, what the hell does it have to do with anything now?Just leave her and Paul's family/friends to grieve in peace!!!

anonymous

I am sorry for what they are going through but are we going to disregard the fact that he started dating this girl when she was 16 years old....

Meat

And you s***bags are there to take pictures of it all. Just leave everyone alone. Sheesh.

mousetrap

Am I the only one who never heard of this actor until now? I am very sorry for the loss of life and his family's loss, but you guys at TMZ have beat this into the ground. You have over saturated it. Enough it enough. It is done.

sugarbee

23... He was 40.. typical hound dog.

Dead@27

A good-looking middle-aged guy bangs a 16-year-old.
He's like this generation's Rob Lowe.

Quiet

well if dated another 16 year as well as some other poster wrote then it almost seems like he wanted them very young and mouldable and innocent and zombie like.. pics taken of him and her years ago show her looking like a kid zombie with no passion walking next to him. they say never judge a book by its cover by she looked like a young mouldable zombie in pics a few years ago with him walking beach. in the pics it looked like his daughter walking beside him not a passionate in love exclusive couple of many years.