Paul Walker Death

Alleged Thieves of Charred Porsche Wreckage

Arrested

12/5/2013 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130-paul-walker-accident-scene-car-facebook-3Two sickos got busted today for allegedly stealing parts of the Porsche Paul Walker died in Saturday afternoon ... according to the Sheriff's Department.

The accused thieves allegedly made off with a T-top from the roof of the Porsche Carrera GT while it was being towed from the accident site to an impound yard late Saturday night.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... the two men snatched the part when the tow truck stopped at a red light -- however the truck driver saw them drive off, and helped detectives identify them.

We're told 18-year-old Jameson Witty was arrested today -- and his cohort, who is out of state, has been contacted and will surrender soon.

The T-top was recovered in Witty's home -- and, remarkably, he actually posted a pic of the loot on his Instagram and bragged, "Piece of Paul walkers car, took it off a tow truck at a stop light."

1205_paulwalkerporsche
Alleged criminals are dumb.

Witty and his pal are expected to be booked for felony grand theft and tampering with evidence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

TMZ was busted then

Kemosabe

You have to be lower than s*** to steal debris from a fatal car wreck. Shame on you. This kind of behavior makes me lose faith in humanity.

Sharon

This makes me sick to my stomach. Our world has gone pretty crazy ... this is sick!

Steve

Uhhh, The Porsche wasn't a T Top.

tgrfan42069

well to be blunt.if they didnt steal it.someone who works in the impound yard will.eventually you will see this vile stuff on ebay

John

S*** city.

Perky

I'm disappointed to find out that this was about charred car parts. Charred BODY PARTS are what I was expecting.

dapedo

So are they going to arrest this sick pig. He Stole part of the car as well from a crime scene. I wonder why TMZ Glorified it on a news story but made these guys look like they were bad

Cool Papa

I guess it's not funny anymore that my fantasy team was named Charred Porche Wreckage this season.

Aalex

Shouldn't they arrest Tyrese Gibson aswell? He took a piece of the car.

dingy

Felony theft for a sunroof? Arrest the cops for wasting Taxpayer money. Mr Harvey, let Paul rest and his family grieve.

stef

Tyrese took a piece of the wreckage (after the site had been cleared by the police)...does he get in trouble for that?

BaadBoy

Dumb and Dumber.

bring back recent posts

...such aspiring entrepreneurs....they tried and failed....oh well.....get some education then u don't have too do low life things too try and make some coin....

daisy

This is so depressing - to steal it, they had to be waiting for the tow truck, follow the tow truck and then make their move. That is so depraved and sick. I know nothing should surprise me anymore, but I genuinely was taken aback that anyone would do that.
What is society coming to?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments