Justin Bieber

I'm Not A Man...

I'm Just A Boy

12/9/2013 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_justin_bieber_seacrest_launch

Justin Bieber is whining about being Justin Bieber ... and even though he's been doing everything he can to be seen as a grown-up, he now claims he's just a misunderstood "19-year-old-boy."

JB was on the radio with Ryan Seacrest this morning to plug his new documentary, "Justin Bieber's Believe" ... which he claims will show how difficult it's been for him to go from teen star to manhood in the public spotlight.

That's odd, talking about becoming a man ... while complaining he's just a boy? Can't have it both ways, Biebs.

Justin also told Seacrest "I'm not a robot, I'm a human being" ... who sometimes pees in kitchen mop buckets.

Shannon

So, what we're saying is that between boy and man there is douchebag phase? Hmmm, that would explain a lot of things. Is there also a douchebag phase between unknown, little known and well known?

CT

When is someone going to put a bullet in him, hurry.

IaNaTion

Justine is pulling a Britney Spears "Not a girl not yet a woman" haha maybe he'll do a music video inside a mountain's vagina lol

a3196

Didnt some other train wreck say the same thing in a song?
"I'm not a girl....Not yet a woman..." Yeah Biebs you're just a boy with bad influences around you and a Mom who is living the lifestyle so much she forgets to be a parent.

21stcent

Just a boy, just a bad little boy at 19. We have thousands of boys who step up to be men and join the armed forces at 19.
Just a whiney little waste Lil Beibs, Hide behind your whiney words and delay taking responsibilty for your actions. Mean while......Want some crackers and cheese with your whine?

21stcent

When I was his age, I was draft bait to be a killer in southeast Aisa.
Yeah I'm old enough to be his grandfather and if I was I'd spank him into adulthood real quick.

Audi5000

Hes not even a boy n i cant say hes a girl cuz a girl has more balls than him. Jb is jst a bitch ass kid who needs to die already

joenpfl

I WISH THE KANYE , KIM, AND JUSTIN WERE ALL IN THE CAR WITH WHATS HIS NAME WHEN IT CRASHED

Whatever

A master of the obvious. Is he the only one who realizes he's just a little boy? Other than that, I really couldn't care less.

Jade

The real problem is his behaviour. He acts like he's had no home training. Teenagers do crazy stuff, JB does criminal stuff. He is on his way to yesterday's child star status, not adult pop star. Clean your act up kid! Don't blow the opportunity you were blessed with. You got lucky. There re kids just as talented ready to take your place.

OK

He is an immature spoiled brat. This is what happens when you don't tell a kid NO! He should go back to Canada.

Harvey-SUX

.... When I was 17 I was living on my own attending college - shaving since 14, and 6' 4'' tall. He IS a boy!

verlinda

No Justin, you're just a arrogant piece of snot

Sarnia

Justin whiner

SINJIN MONROE

U r not a man u r a punk. And one of these days soon someone is going to show you the error of ur ways.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments